I'm curious. Do RWs think AGW is a fraud simply because republicans told them it is?

The poor deniers has a sad.

Nearly the entire population of planet earth considers deniers to be dishonest cultists.

The world is correct.

Go on deniers. Scream. Pout. Rage. Stomp your feet, shake you fists at the sky. After you're done with the tantrums, the world will still correctly classify you as dishonest cultists.

So, sucks to be you, deniers. However, since you've all freely chosen the path of pathological dishonesty, nobody will feel especially sorry for you. Remember, you can end the constant humiliation you receive by simply walking away from your cult. Or you can grow old, always bitter and ostracized, and then die that way. Make a choice.

:blahblah: :anj_stfu:

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid and ignoring the facts, it's what nutjobs like yourself do best. :cuckoo: :lol:

Nearly the entire population of planet earth considers deniers to be dishonest cultists.

The world is correct.

Go on deniers. Scream. Pout. Rage. Stomp your feet, shake you fists at the sky. After you're done with the tantrums, the world will still correctly classify you as dishonest cultists.

So, sucks to be you, deniers. However, since you've all freely chosen the path of pathological dishonesty, nobody will feel especially sorry for you. Remember, you can end the constant humiliation you receive by simply walking away from your cult. Or you can grow old, always bitter and ostracized, and then die that way. Make a choice.

If the warmer idiots wish to waste their own money to reduce their own CO2 output, they should feel free.
If they wish to waste my money, they should feel free to fuck off.

The world is correct.

I don't wish to be like you, so I'll go the opposite of your approach.

but the discussion here is whether it is real.

You may have missed my questions.

How much has the planet warmed over the last 100 years because of natural factors?
How much has the planet warmed over the last 100 years because of AGW factors?
List the factors and how much of the warming they caused.

I suspect the people in opposition to scientists views are more concerned about the cost

And the people who believe in AGW aren't concerned about the cost. Got it.

I didn't miss those questions because they are immaterial to me. As I have said all along, I am not a climate scientist and wouldn't have any idea what that bit of information would mean in relationship to all the other data out there. You aren't a climate scientist either, even though you are adamantly opposed to what formally educated scientists say. I will not be convinced either way by someone whose goal seems to be more politically based than fact based. This whole discussion started with me asking a couple of simple questions about who is funding the supposed conspiracy to foist false climate information on the public, and why they are supposedly doing it. Nobody has even tried to answer those questions preferring to change the subject in widely different directions. My questions are still the same, and all the subterfuge from people who seem to be upset by my questions won't change the subject.

You aren't a climate scientist either, even though you are adamantly opposed to what formally educated scientists say.

If they say we should spend trillions on less reliable "green" energy and that we should shackle our economy because supposedly those actions would reduce the temperature in 2080 by some unknowable (and tiny) amount, damn right I'm opposed.

Now, if they would say we should massively expand the number of our nuclear reactors, because they emit no CO2, we'd be on the same page.

So where do you stand on nuclear power? Is it worse than AGW? Why won't greens support it, to save the ice caps?

All interesting subjects, but have nothing to do with my questions. The right claims some sort of conspiracy on the part of the vast majority of climate scientists to defraud the public. Who is in charge of this conspiracy, and why?

The far left!

So they can subjugate everyone under government rule.

If all those European nations that funneled trillions into AGW believed in it, then they would not dismantle alternative energy source in favor of their over bloated social programs..

But then it would require a far left drone to see beyond their programming and as ha been demonstrated time and time again, they can not..

You're the one who uses far left in just about every post. Routine never changes. I think maybe you're the drone.
so you love the far right then?

Forum List

Back