I'm curious: are repubs dumb enough to think Iran would roll over and do whatever the West wants?

1. National security is the Republican's most prized political weapon. Being tough on terrorism is literally what they sell to voters. (Remember when Reagan declared war on terrorism? Then he was revealed to be negotiating with Iran the whole time, even before he assumed office.)

2. It was predicted by Bush 41 during the Gulf War that removing Hussein would create a terminal power vacuum, followed by a costly/ineffective U.S. occupation . This is why Reagan supported/enabled Hussein in the first place, because the region needed a brutal strongman to crush the never ending tribal warfare.

3. Republicans are at war with Obama not ISIS. This is why they've been critical of his limited bombing but still won't authorize his authority for going to war. Their job is to destroy Obama politically - not matter what he does on ISIS OR Iran.
First 2 on point...last one not so much. The only bombing Obama wanted was the bombing of Assad, who is essentially another Hussein, if not better. The reason that was stopped was bc everyone was saying that a large majority of the freedom fighters were really just al Qaeda. And Reagan also went after gaddafi and Libya...but Obama finished the job. And Obama does have authorization to bomb Isis, but the US flies only 7 sorties a day VS Frances 50 or so a day. Obama won't really go after ISIS, until they knock out Assad. You have to be objective enough to realize it does not make it ok when your party does it. That's only if you want true change

So in 2011 when they were rebuilding who was president?

Ah......so that's where you get that they are Obama's responsibility.......bwahahaha......they were just renaming themselves....do you know what that means? That means they were already there.....just giving themselves a new name.....try another one.

You're such an idiot. I provide you with links/articles and you claim they're fraud........one that I provided was from a conservative source, so you are really stupid to think that a conservative source would make up a fraud poll and go against its own party.....which just proves that you're an idiot and won't accept facts but will continue to parrot the crap you get from the extreme rwnj's treasure trove.

Didn't you watch the video and see Bush Doofus lips claim that he wasn't concerned with BinLaden.......I guess you're going to tell me that the video is photoshopped....what a moron you are.

For instance, as the months and years went by after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks -- and Bush’s initial bluster about capturing the al Qaeda leader “dead or alive” became a source of embarrassment -- Bush began to insist that bin Laden himself wasn’t so very important.

"I truly am not that concerned about him," Bush said at a White House press conference on March 13, 2002. And of course the following March, he shifted America’s focus to Iraq, which proved to be a gigantic diversion.

Osama Bin Laden Rhetoric and Reality: Obama Succeeded Where Bush Failed -- Again and Again

He didn't say he "wasn't concerned" dipweed. He said he wasn't concerned with ONE PERSON. When you have thousands of Islamic nutjobs including Al Queda, the Taliban, Hezbollah, etc. out to do harm to Americans, your policy has to be comprehensive. Bush laid the framework for Obama's capture and it paid off during the Obama administration. Here are liberal pro Obama news agencies reporting it.

Which part of "wanted, dead or alive " did you not understand:

The path to Osama bin Laden’s death didn’t start with Obama

Bin Laden's death sparks brief outburst of respect from Bush-era Republicans

Bush Says Bin Laden Wanted Dead or Alive

No, dumbass........the idea is to take out the leader. Doofus Bush was too stupid to even recognize that. It's not hard to mouth the words "Wanted Dear or Alive" - it is yet another thing to actually take action. Doffus Bush sat on his ass while we were being attacked, then sat on his ass in regards to Osama Bin Laden....it took Obama to get the bastard. Bush is still sitting on his ass.

Invading Afghanistan and destroying Al queda and the Taliban and replacing its regime hardly qualifies as sitting on one's ass. On the other hand, loosing all that has been gained in Iraq, then drawing a red line for Syria and then watching them drop chemical weapons and murder hundreds of thousands of their own people, giving rise to ISIS which created beheading and mass slaughter videos of Americans, Westerners , and Christians WHILE OBAMA SAT ON HIS ASS, definitely qualifies. So who's the dumbass now? Yes you are.

Nothing was ever gained in Iraq, dumbass. They have been killing their own for centuries....Doofus was going to introduce Democracy....how's that working for ya? Doofus Bush declared a victory when there was none - all he ever accomplished was the start of ISIS and now, as usual, you conservatives can't take responsibility for any of the shit you start, you are trying to blame ISIS on Obama. Well, nice try, but it belongs to Bush, dumbass. And yes, you are still the dumbass.

Doofus.
th

From where did ISIS spring? One of George W. Bush's most toxic legacies is the introduction of al Qaeda into Iraq, which is the ISIS mother ship.
Opinion: Bush's toxic legacy in Iraq - CNN.com

The Iraq war was wrong, but Isis came across the Iraqi boarder from SYRIA. They came into SRYRIA from LIBYA. You don't remember the famous picture of the Isis columns driving into Iraq from Syria? ...so how did ISIS start in Iraq?

Geez....I thought I answered that in another post.....they were Al Qaida in Iraq....try to remember that.

I can't understand this Iran fear. A third world country half a world away from the US has US citizens pissing their pants with anxiety.

Yeah, I am not sure you have any clue on how wars start. Especially, how the first two world wars started.

Yeah, you are clueless.
Iran had nothing to do with them you idiot.

OMFG!!!

I just hate fucking liberals.

They are so fucking stupid. Holy fucking shit!

It must be hard to sleep at nite when your this shit scared of everyone...

Thank God the world see the RW as a joke... You can invade Iran if you get any one stupid enough..
But you will do it on your own... You will invade a country on the other side of the world because of more invented intel...

You are the easiest marks in the US... There is defense contrators who just love a pasty like you... All scared of anything...
1094 × 779 - reddit.com
624 × 352 - prisonbreakfic.darknessprevails.com

In prison you would better find a bubba and sell your ass..

Ah......so that's where you get that they are Obama's responsibility.......bwahahaha......they were just renaming themselves....do you know what that means? That means they were already there.....just giving themselves a new name.....try another one.
No not just his, but he is also responsible for his part in admittedly destabilizing Libya and Syria....he didn't stop supporting when the protest turned into a rebellion. Do when Obama does it, it's ok...but when bush does it...it isn't?

The laugh is Bush had this deal offer to him (well a verion of this deal) in 2003

In 2003, U.S. Spurned Iran's Offer of Dialogue

The deal was actually more comprehensive with all support for terrorist actions to stop as well... The Bush Admin didn't even give it an answer.. Too bloody scared....

Jackass
So Bush because didn't take a mediocre deal it's great when obama negotiates a piss poor deal?
OK. Gotcha!

No not just his, but he is also responsible for his part in admittedly destabilizing Libya and Syria....he didn't stop supporting when the protest turned into a rebellion. Do when Obama does it, it's ok...but when bush does it...it isn't?

If Bush, like an idiot, hadn't invaded Iraq to begin with, ISIS would not have been created. End of Story.
Obama would not have had to deal with the fucking mess that Bush and Republicans created in the Middle East. If you want to make yourself feel better by claiming that Obama is responsible, go ahead, only those of your ilk (who won't take responsibility for the sorry ass policies of the Republican party) believe that crap anyway.

Forum List

Back