I'm Curious About Something

We are exporting gasoline and diesel by the tanker load. No shortage of oil or refinery capacity. In fact, our biggest export is now refined petroleum products.

But you see, the price of gas is what people will pay for it. Not just people here, but people worldwide. If the oil companies cannot sell it here for the world price, they will export the fuel to where they can.
This is the free market you people desire. Be happy with it.

Oh no ... Not those pesky little FACTS again.

We all know the rw's have no use for acts.

Since the Republicans were dead set and locked in that the POTUS was responsible for gasoline prices going up.......are they giving him credit now that the price has dropped some

Oh he'll no. Ya gotta hand it to the rw's. They are dishonest hypocrites Ann don't bat an eye at the worst lies.

You can bet they'll find some way to credit, oh maybe Mr Etch A Sketch cuz they're just that sleazy.

Fall for talking points and propaganda much?
Are you and rdean in the same hot tub?

Since the Republicans were dead set and locked in that the POTUS was responsible for gasoline prices going up.......are they giving him credit now that the price has dropped some

Oh he'll no. Ya gotta hand it to the rw's. They are dishonest hypocrites Ann don't bat an eye at the worst lies.

You can bet they'll find some way to credit, oh maybe Mr Etch A Sketch cuz they're just that sleazy.

Full out racist.

So we're seeing price hikes by the dollar, and when it comes down fifty cents we're supposed to salute. Ain't gonna happen. :lol:

Regardless...the statistics prove that the president has absolutely nothing to do with it. The only thing a POTUS can do is take some gas from the strategic reserves and that has always has about as much lasting effect as a fart in a whirlwind.

AS far as the GOP is concerned, if Obama could walk on water, they'd fault him for not being able to swim.

Every Prez gets the blame when gas prices are high.

Barry is no exception. He nor any other Prez has a lot to do with it but they still get the blame.

Prices are slowly coming down where I live but don't worry prices will go back up.

Barry better hope it isn't around Nov.

How do you figure? They were roughly $1.85 when he was elected, they're about $3.85 now.

What world do you live in?

How do you figure? They were roughly $1.85 when he was elected, they're about $3.85 now.

What world do you live in?

Look closely and tell me what more he might have done:

FF_OilChart_4_500.jpg

wpid-on_screen_gas_bar_blog.jpg

US-petroleum-production.png

oil-production-and-gas-prices-300x294.png

US-petroleum-production.png
[/QUOTE]

Wtf? I dunno about the rest of the U.S. but here in Columbus gas rose like 30 cents a gallon a few days ago.

So we're seeing price hikes by the dollar, and when it comes down fifty cents we're supposed to salute. Ain't gonna happen. :lol:

Regardless...the statistics prove that the president has absolutely nothing to do with it. The only thing a POTUS can do is take some gas from the strategic reserves and that has always has about as much lasting effect as a fart in a whirlwind.

i bet your dumb old ass didn't say that when the demoncraps were hammering President George Bush about the high price of gas.. but here's your chance to do it now.. tell us what scumbags the demoncraps were for blaming Bush. We'll wait,, take yer time.

I read posts on this message board whenever I need a reminder of the sickening hypocrisy of the left; an affirmation of why I am a conservative.

For eight years the left, with a willing media, berated the Bush administration every summer when gas prices rose. CNN ran stories on families not being able to afford food. Sen. Obama himself blamed Bush and his "oil men" for gas prices.

Obama has stated on several occasions that gas prices, indeed all energy prices, will have to necessarily increase. He installed radical people that want to "crucify" energy companies in the EPA, increasing the pages of regulations by all presidents since the creation of the EPA combined, and shocking energy prices have increased :eek:

Now these mental midgets say "the president has nothing to do with gas prices", and now it is the Koch Brothers who are to blame. :cuckoo:

Liberals say these things and it is completely beyond their comprehension as to why conservatives call them hypocrites.

Forum List

Back