I'm Craig, and I'm a political junkie...

CraigGC

Rookie
Jan 3, 2012
(all) Hi Craig...

I am somewhat of a armchair quarterback when it comes to politics...which means I like to yell at my TV rather than actually attend a caucus.

I'm a fiscal conservative...which means I've basically spent the last decade furious over what we are doing in this country.

Give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Give them decades of welfare, medicare, food stamps, WIC coupons, unemployment insurance, nationalized health care...and they'll sit in parks and whine while dancing in drum circles. It's time to scrape these people off before it's too late.

If I seem insensitive...sorry but I did mention that I'm pretty angry.

angry-puppy.jpg

Welcome to the nut house! :D

Last edited:
Hello0o0o00o0o0....welcome.........to the jungle :)
Plenty of angry people here, you should right at home!

Yep. You'll have plenty of pissed-off people to huddle up with..........not to suggest anything resembling a community. That would be limp-wristed and gay.

Welcome Craig. We need you like we need a hole in the head.

(all) Hi Craig...

I am somewhat of a armchair quarterback when it comes to politics...which means I like to yell at my TV rather than actually attend a caucus.

I'm a fiscal conservative...which means I've basically spent the last decade furious over what we are doing in this country.

Give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Give them decades of welfare, medicare, food stamps, WIC coupons, unemployment insurance, nationalized health care...and they'll sit in parks and whine while dancing in drum circles. It's time to scrape these people off before it's too late.

If I seem insensitive...sorry but I did mention that I'm pretty angry.

Everyone here has pretty thick skin....lol. That's just one of the things I like about USMB!

imagesCAQU1HRK-1.jpg

Forum List

Back