I'm conflicted

Don't even try getting all high and mighty when someone calls you a name after you thanked ABS's post when he typed "Fck You" to me for no reason.
Hypocrite!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/271185-im-conflicted.html#post6604993

And you use childish name calling to keep from having to address the points in my post.

And you are diverting.

Here's my post that you felt you could not handle. Instead of name calling, try addressing the very valid points I made.

Why?

Was THAT a condition of their relationship? That her finances be HIS business? He hasn't said that. Was knowing the source of her money a condition of him paying the rent?

If he is now changing the rules of the relationship, he should tell her that and that he now wants to be privy to her private life.

Why do rw's think they have the right to know everything AND have control over other people's lives?

Don't even try getting all high and mighty when someone calls you a name after you thanked ABS's post when he typed "Fck You" to me for no reason.
Hypocrite!

And you are diverting.

Here's my post that you felt you could not handle. Instead of name calling, try addressing the very valid points I made.

Why?

Was THAT a condition of their relationship? That her finances be HIS business? He hasn't said that. Was knowing the source of her money a condition of him paying the rent?

If he is now changing the rules of the relationship, he should tell her that and that he now wants to be privy to her private life.

Why do rw's think they have the right to know everything AND have control over other people's lives?

Butthurt much?

Hypocrite!

Butthurt much?

Nope, you?
Just pointing out the hypocrites here. TIA :D

Why would anybody in their right mind want to live with their ex?

Yanno..................I can see remaining friends with an ex if we parted on good terms.

But living with one? Yikes......................if I have someone that becomes my ex, yeah, we can see each other out in town once in a while, but because there was something to cause me to not want to be with them anymore, you can bet your ass I wouldn't continue to live with them.

Much less bitch about them on a messageboard for not living up to the standards that I would wish to impose on them like Gramps.

If I have dirt with an ex? I keep it to myself, even if I am conflicted.

Fucking incredible.

How the hell is this any of your business gramps?

Why do all the rw's defend enormous corporate welfare to the tune of TRILLIONS of tax payer money but have fits over the few bucks this woman is getting? Especially since there is no reason to think there is fraud.

Mind your own business.

Or, if you want to cause her no end of misery, turn her in. What does her daughter need a mother for anyway.

You are out in space. For someone who assumes so much, you couldn't be more wrong.

Kinda easy to spot 'em when you have the same traits, eh?

Prove your claim. You can't. :clap2:

If I actually cared about who you are and if you had even a minimal type impact on my life, I'd prove it..........................

But, I don't, and you don't, so why bother?

So why are you here Posting? I guess you would jump at the chance to live Rent and Bill free, collecting benefits, while bitching everyday, at your Host.

If I actually cared about who you are and if you had even a minimal type impact on my life, I'd prove it..........................

So why are you here Posting? I guess you would jump at the chance to live Rent and Bill free, collecting benefits, while bitching everyday, at your Host.

Actually, I pay rent and bills, and live on the benefits that I earned while serving 20 years in the U.S. Navy, which is my military pension.

No, I don't get any other benefits, even though I could probably qualify. I have enough to eat, a roof over my head, a shower to get clean in, and cable tv and internet to keep me entertained.

And yeah......................there have been a couple of times in my life where I was offered the chance to be a kept man, but allowing someone else that amount of control over my life is something I'd never want to do. Why? Because if someone else holds the purse strings, it's too easy for them to have control over your life.

I prefer to remain free.

Lol

We didn't have volatile issues. Just drifted appart.

THEN DRIFT HER ASS OUT THE FUCKING DOOR MAN... SHEEEEEEZUZ FREAKIN' CHRIST... WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE WHINING ABOUT IT?

Good God... you got FUCK ME tattooed on your forehead? NOBODY lives with their EX!

Get a freakin' CLUE... maaaaaaan... :eusa_hand:

Kinda easy to spot 'em when you have the same traits, eh?

Awesome backpedaling! :clap2:

You obviously cared enough to respond, over and over and over again.

Rule of the game...you lay the claim, you prove it. :D

Ya know I worked for a little over two years in a Super Maximum prison as a Maintenance Mechanic/HVAC tech, and I got a chance to learn first hand a lot about prison life and things inmates do and say, and one of their sayings is, "USE OR BE USED," so I guess you're either lying about being in prison or DIDN'T LEARN SHIT.

Last edited:

Actually, I pay rent and bills, and live on the benefits that I earned while serving 20 years in the U.S. Navy, which is my military pension.

No, I don't get any other benefits, even though I could probably qualify. I have enough to eat, a roof over my head, a shower to get clean in, and cable tv and internet to keep me entertained.

And yeah......................there have been a couple of times in my life where I was offered the chance to be a kept man, but allowing someone else that amount of control over my life is something I'd never want to do. Why? Because if someone else holds the purse strings, it's too easy for them to have control over your life.

I prefer to remain free.

It's pretty obvious that you are venting frustrations, with good reason, on someone unrelated to it. You are projecting a lot, without knowing the facts. There was not enough information given, to support your assessment. My advice to GMU, he has done already. It is, talk to her first. Then decide, what direction to go. I would Not Ever recommend Reporting Someone in Your Household to the Government. If you must, distance yourself.

Lol

We didn't have volatile issues. Just drifted appart.

THEN DRIFT HER ASS OUT THE FUCKING DOOR MAN... SHEEEEEEZUZ FREAKIN' CHRIST... WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE WHINING ABOUT IT?

Good God... you got FUCK ME tattooed on your forehead? NOBODY lives with their EX!

Get a freakin' CLUE... maaaaaaan... :eusa_hand:

Yanno..................if I don't like someone else enough to spend at least 1,500 to 3,000 dollars divorcing them, I'd call that a bit more than "drifting apart".

Divorce is expensive. I know, I've had one.

You see... I still don't understand Grampa Murked U's confict!

There is no conflict!

Why are you sharing a home with her ?with them? if you have such a moral problem with it?

May be it's you the one with the conflict! Otherwise move out! Relax be happy ... gee.... it's not so hard to understand that Grampa, is it?

My ex who I still live with is imo taking advantage of the system. I just found out she is geting medicade. She has been getting foodstamps for the last month or two and I'm beside myself.

I know many of you think I'm just a troll but I'm not and I'm floored. She knew how I felt from the beginning . I don't know if I should turn her in for fraud or just try to whither out of the picture.

Many of you have said I offer too much of my personal life but I can't help it. After my stint in prison I became an honest person. And quite frankly its much easier to get your advise on here than it it is to admit my shame in public.

I dunno what to do. I know what my beliefs tell me. But my heart is troubled. 8 years and I had no clue.
I am tired of Latin.g for people like those on your household.

I prefer to remain free.

It's pretty obvious that you are venting frustrations, with good reason, on someone unrelated to it. You are projecting a lot, without knowing the facts. There was not enough information given, to support your assessment. My advice to GMU, he has done already. It is, talk to her first. Then decide, what direction to go. I would Not Ever recommend Reporting Someone in Your Household to the Government. If you must, distance yourself.

Actually, I'm trying to understand why someone would divorce another person, yet continue to live with them. Yeah.............in cases where I've "drifted apart" from another person, it meant that I didn't want to be with them anymore, which means that because of the way I view the world, I wouldn't continue to live with them after a divorce.

And, based on the posts that GMU has stated on this thread, he's conflicted because she's not living according to the way he views the world.

Sounds like control issues to me.

I prefer to remain free.
Intense, you have to.feel like an ass. U.less of course you think a 20 year vet is a leech? If so, fuck you.

Forum List

Back