I'm coming home!

Here is the lowdown for those who are new to the board and don't know our Bootneck.

He's been in Afghanistan for the past year, since Oct. 1, 2009. He's slept on the ground or standing up, hasn't had a cold beer, a decent meal or a hot shower or a hot woman for over a year too.

He is a wonderful, funny guy who is going home soon to his beloved England.

Thank God he's safe and sound and gets to come home!

I don't know you, but sure have seen your name around here a lot. Have a safe journey home..thank you for your service. :)

Here is the lowdown for those who are new to the board and don't know our Bootneck.

He's been in Afghanistan for the past year, since Oct. 1, 2009. He's slept on the ground or standing up, hasn't had a cold beer, a decent meal or a hot shower or a hot woman for over a year too.

And I bet you can't wait until he can actually post here for more than 5 minutes....

:eusa_whistle:

(I see you still have the avie :lol: )

And I bet you can't wait until he can actually post here for more than 5 minutes....

Yep.

I think I need a pic of a cold beer to go with this steak, or would that be tempting him a tad bit TOO much?

oktoberfest-beer.jpg

I'm sure he'll get all the above very soon. :lol::lol: You better get your ass over here!

Well I'll be damned. A normal response.

Welcome home Bootneck (in England) and congrats on going over there and coming back.

:cool:

Yep.

I think I need a pic of a cold beer to go with this steak, or would that be tempting him a tad bit TOO much?

oktoberfest-beer.jpg

Cold beer for a Brit? :eek:

You lot had better watch out. I'm coming home! Back around the 18 Oct. Hope you all kept my seat warm! And I'll still be in the zone, so bring it! :lol:

Thank you for posting to us soldier. I've heard much about you and can't wait `till you come home, safe and sound. I thank you and admire you and all others in uniform giving your best. Looking forward to cyber-meeting you...:)

AquaAthena*

You lot had better watch out. I'm coming home! Back around the 18 Oct. Hope you all kept my seat warm! And I'll still be in the zone, so bring it! :lol:

you have a years worth of jokes to unleash on us.....:eusa_angel:......until that time my friend....take care of yourself ......

Forum List

Back