I'm calling it like I see it

Is it a conspiracy that America was helping our enemy in Libya?

Without supporting, verified evidence, yes.

This shit is really really really getting old

Libyan rebel's story shows links to Taliban, Al Qaeda, NATO

Reporting from Ajdabiya, Libya — He once lived under the Taliban's protection, met with Osama bin Laden and helped found a group the U.S. has listed as a terrorist organization. He died in a secondhand U.S. military uniform, ambushed by Moammar Kadafi's men as he cleared a road after an airstrike by his new NATO allies.

Libya revolt: Libya rebel's story shows links to Taliban, Al Qaeda, NATO - Los Angeles Times

UK Telly: Al Qaeda Troops on Libyan Rebels' Front Lines

Read more: UK Telly: Al Qaeda Troops on Libyan Rebels' Front Lines | NewsBusters.org

What U.S. ignores about Libyan rebels could be lethal
Captured al Qaeda documents analyzed at West Point reveal that not only did Libya send far more recruits per capita to fight with al Qaeda in Iraq than any other nation (including Saudi Arabia), but also that the "rebel" stronghold of Darnah sent more recruits per capita than any other city.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: What U.S. ignores about Libyan rebels could be lethal | Diana West | Columnists | Washington Examiner

LOL! BuggerReb has succumbed to mad cow disease.

I think Alex Jones said to him "I'll bet you can't bite your ear" and he's had his head spinning ever since.

Well since I have little bugger eater on ignore but you responded I must respond and all I can say is wipe your mouth rave the buggers are showing.

The US-Al Qaeda Alliance: Bosnia, Kosovo and Now Libya. Washington’s On-Going Collusion with Terrorists

Twice in the last two decades, significant cuts in U.S. and western military spending were foreseen: first after the fall of the Berlin Wall, and then in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis. But both times military spending soon increased, and among the factors contributing to the increase were America’s interventions in new areas: the Balkans in the 1990s, and Libya today.1 Hidden from public view in both cases was the extent to which al-Qaeda was a covert U.S. ally in both interventions, rather than its foe.

The US-Al Qaeda Alliance: Bosnia, Kosovo and Now Libya. Washington’s On-Going Collusion with Terrorists

So you have the same viewpoint on the USA and the Iraqi colateral damage casulaties?
esp since the Bush administration said that AQ was not involved in 911.

Ohh wait that was done under a Republican president, sorry my mistake.

I have the same viewpoint on both Libya and Iraq casualties.

I don't believe in helping the same people we are fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Where did I say anything about helping them?
And we should not have been fighting anyone in Iraq and should have only been in Afganistan maybe 6 months and not gotten into nation building.

Where did I say anything about helping them?

Where did I say you said it? Where you thinking it?

why are you still here bitch? You promised to leave once I caught you in a lie, and I have multiple witnesses that will agree I caught you in several.

Go home... mommy is calling.
You are a fucking lying son of a bitch the only fucking witness you have are proven liars like you. So I really would brag about your witnesses, The lie you found was the lie you told.

why are you still here bitch? You promised to leave once I caught you in a lie, and I have multiple witnesses that will agree I caught you in several.

Serious question.... how old are you? Cuz you're behaving like a 9 year old.

Serious question.... how old are you? Cuz you're behaving like a 9 year old.
He's just pissed because I busted him for lying and yes even proved it.

Forum List

Back