I'm calling it like I see it

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Supported by the U.S. nato Al Qaeda murdered innocent Libyan civilians including Children
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3k__ibMG28&feature=feedu]GOOGLE WAR CRIME COVERUP MUST STOP - YouTube[/ame]

why are you still here bitch? You promised to leave once I caught you in a lie, and I have multiple witnesses that will agree I caught you in several.

Go home... mommy is calling.

So you have the same viewpoint on the USA and the Iraqi colateral damage casulaties?
esp since the Bush administration said that AQ was not involved in 911.

Ohh wait that was done under a Republican president, sorry my mistake.

I have the same viewpoint on both Libya and Iraq casualties.

Last edited:
Some son of bitches don't the the message that neg was for not listening bitch.

7353.jpg

So you have the same viewpoint on the USA and the Iraqi colateral damage casulaties?

I don't believe in helping the same people we are fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Gee, shocker that you listen to this dude, conspiracy dork.

I don't believe in helping the same people we are fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Where did I say anything about helping them?
And we should not have been fighting anyone in Iraq and should have only been in Afganistan maybe 6 months and not gotten into nation building.

Is it a conspiracy that America was helping our enemy in Libya? Even a blind squirrel will find an acorn from time to time

Like Iran Contra in Iran?
Or helping Sadam rise to power?
We have a long history of doing such stupid things, it helps keep the wars going for the military industrial comples's benefit.

Is it a conspiracy that America was helping our enemy in Libya? Even a blind squirrel will find an acorn from time to time

You're a kook you've always been a kook and you're an embarrassment to yourself. Nothing you say has any intellectual validity, intrigue or worth. Truth. Not conspiracy. :eek:

You're a kook you've always been a kook and you're an embarrassment to yourself. Nothing you say has any intellectual validity, intrigue or worth. Truth. Not conspiracy. :eek:

I am curious isn't Al-Qaeda still the enemy? I am embarrassed of you and anyone that calls them self an American and thinks helping our enemy is a good thing.

Like Iran Contra in Iran?
Or helping Sadam rise to power?
We have a long history of doing such stupid things, it helps keep the wars going for the military industrial comples's benefit.

Well fuck it let's grab a god damn shovel and dig Reagan up and hang from the nearest tallest tree we can find.

I am curious isn't Al-Qaeda still the enemy? I am embarrassed of you and anyone that calls them self an American and thinks helping our enemy is a good thing.

Hurry up and neg rep me, dry your pussy, walk away and watch Alex Jones' "theories," freak.

Hurry up and neg rep me, dry your pussy, walk away and watch Alex Jones' "theories," freak.

Answer the god damn question bitch. Is Al-Qaeda still the enemy?

Forum List

Back