CDZ I'm calling habeas corpus on the Russian collusion claim. Where is the collusion.

What do you not understand about Andrew McCabe saying they needed neither money or resources for the investigation. What do you not understand about Comey being gone in no way effects the investigation.
This is why Comey asked for more funding -- so he could keep going down that rat hole.

Now Trump has kicked him out of the rat hole.

There will now need to be another top ferret to go down into the rat hole next.

Trump will ask him/her if they will promise him complete loyalty ?!

Do ferrets ever lie ?!

FBI -- ferret bureau of investigation.

How has trump as president collides with the Russians. You're claiming murder, without the presence of any murder victim. What can trump DO as president to help the Russians without us knowing? Where is the back scratching? Where is he lifting sanctions, giving money, tech, support to the Russians? I don't know how many more ways I can ask this question.
he had the Russians in his oval office yesterday...

and maybe we've seen nothing because he's been under the spotlight since the Flynn revelation and firing? He;s been frozen, paralyzed for the time being so he can't make any ''pay backs''?? I dunno?

Thanks for admitting there is no body for the murder you are claiming. There is more evidence of the clintons collusion with foreign entities donating to the Clinton foundation, and then magically being granted a swift meeting with the state department. We know for a fact the donations were made and then meetings shortly after, yet many on the left dismiss this as conspiracy theory...while at the same time accusing trump of collusion, without there being a body to present for the murder. You need to be consistent.
Comey said in the hearing that they were also investigating any possible COORDINATION with the Russians by the Trump campaign.

He did not use the term collusion, though I'm not certain the precise difference...

This simply means there was some indication that there was coordination, NOT THAT THERE DEFINITELY was....they are looking in to it, that's all....

President Trump should stop acting guilty, stop complaining, stop obfuscating, stop tweeting about it, stop firing the people involved, and WELCOME the investigation by FUNDING it and staffing it so that it can get to the end sooner.

You only give immunity to people who have actual knowledge of wrongdoing, like Hillary's associates.
So she colluded with the Russians so they can help Trump win? Interesting theory.

You only give immunity to people who have actual knowledge of wrongdoing, like Hillary's associates.
So she colluded with the Russians so they can help Trump win? Interesting theory.

Are you really that dense? I was replying to YOUR post about why Flynn wasn't given immunity. As I explained, you only give immunity to people who have actual knowledge of wrongdoing (by someone else). Unless Flynn has such knowledge, there would be no reason to give him immunity (as was given to numerous people involved in Hillary's email scandal).

Where is the collusion? There is a difference between a foreign government wanting a certain leader to be elected (either for self interest or noble interest, doesn't matter), and a case of scratching each other's backs, which would constitute collusion. So how has trump scratched the back of the Russians? There are still sanctions on Russia, and going off the word of the trump administration will remain until Russia ends its involvement in the Ukraine. So what has this administration done to scratch the back of Putin, and why the hell have we not heard of it with leaks coming left and right out of this administration, like buckshot to a watering tin?

Now did Russia try to influence this election, yes. Duh. This is a problem, but it is a separate problem from collusion. Did they want trump to win, yes, but to claim collusion, there needs to be some sort of two way benefits going back and forth. Where are they? What has Putin got from trump?

If you were to try to influence the French election so that le Pen wouldn't win, that's wrong on you're part. But if you do so on you're own accord, and le Pen doesn't give back anything to you...how then could someone call that collusion on le pens part?

I don't even like trump, but the left has gone over the cliff, they are turning into Alex jones, where EVERYTHING, every move, statement, policy, or sneeze is now a conspiracy fueled by racism, bigotry, and sexism to throw us back into the puritanical/slavery age. It's time to come back to reality. There are numerous fair criticisms of trump to be made, stick to those. You're playing out the little boy who cried wolf because you're looking for impeachment, and by doing so drowning out your own voice to the people who will listen to reason. But all that reason is NOT being heard through the "#fire comey, unless Trump (the only person who really can fire comey) does so, then comey is a hero, trump is a lex Luther villain." It's ridiculous. Reasonable people see the hypocrisy and are tuning you out, want nothing to do with anything else you say. We're tired of it.
There is also a lot of classified information which the public does not have access to.

On the other hand, there are many tell-tale signs: why did the Trump campaign deny they had contacts with the Russian officials, and later it was proven that they did? And the same with Trump's investments in Russia.

And there are signs of campaign coordination, Trump bringing up certain points (I am not going into if true or not) after they were written about by Russia Today and InfoWars. While not illegal, and we are not discussing collusion between Russia and InfoWars (although that may be brought up in the investigation), it certainly raises a few eyebrows.

Trump also cannot lift the sanctions right now because it would raise even more eyebrows.

So again there's no collusion. You're claiming murder, without a body. And now your claiming a pre crime that he intends to do it, but can't with because of increased scrutiny.
We have a body
Russia hacked the DNC and released the results
Trump used that information
Trump made references to lifting sanctions, recognizing control of Crimea, defended Putin

We lack a smoking gun connecting them

That's not a smoking gun. If it was, why didn't we hear the whole world crying collusion, collusion we trump went on national television and told the Russians to release Hillarys emails. Where were these cries of collusion then?
We don't know what the FBI has ...do we?

Typically, you will testify under oath and then the FBI will reveal if they have information that conflicts with your testimony

None of the key players....Manifort, Flynn, Mushner have testified what they met with the Russians about

PLUS.....our friend Putin holds the Trump card. You know he has tapes of what was said
Who made the tapes known beside who posted them.?
Next who did not charge Hilly not get charged with Criminal conduct.?

And also: if they didn't have any evidence, then maybe they would have given Flynn immunity so that he could testify against Trump and other people in the Trump campaign. But they didn't give him immunity.

According to Michael Flynn- only guilty people ask for immunity.

Like Michael Flynn has.

Are you really that dense? I was replying to YOUR post about why Flynn wasn't given immunity. As I explained, you only give immunity to people who have actual knowledge of wrongdoing (by someone else).

Michael Flynn 2016: “When you are given immunity, that means you probably committed a crime,” Flynn, then a top campaign aide to Donald Trump, said on “Meet the Press.”

As Michael Flynn’s lawyer said in a statement Thursday about his client’s offer to cooperate with congressional investigators in exchange for immunity from prosecution:

He is now the target of unsubstantiated public demands by Members of Congress and other political critics that he be criminally investigated. No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution.

Are you really that dense? I was replying to YOUR post about why Flynn wasn't given immunity. As I explained, you only give immunity to people who have actual knowledge of wrongdoing (by someone else). Unless Flynn has such knowledge, there would be no reason to give him immunity (as was given to numerous people involved in Hillary's email scandal).
The problem is one of the ITs of the Democratic Party sent copies of Emails from the DNC to WILKILEAKS because he read so much corruption that he figured that the world should know...Of course he is not dead...It seems politics can KILL YOU.

Forum List

Back