CDZ I'm calling habeas corpus on the Russian collusion claim. Where is the collusion.

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by sakinago, May 12, 2017.

1. sakinago

sakinago Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,190
    That's not a smoking gun. If it was, why didn't we hear the whole world crying collusion, collusion we trump went on national television and told the Russians to release Hillarys emails. Where were these cries of collusion then?

2. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62,036
    We don't know what the FBI has ...do we?

Typically, you will testify under oath and then the FBI will reveal if they have information that conflicts with your testimony

None of the key players....Manifort, Flynn, Mushner have testified what they met with the Russians about

PLUS.....our friend Putin holds the Trump card. You know he has tapes of what was said

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  3. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,208
    Trump sure can't stop talking about it.

The FBI is investigating the Russian attempts to hack our election- as part of that investigation they are investigating whether there was any collusion- or attempted collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

We don't know what the FBI has found- but I am sure you will welcome the time when the FBI declares definitively that there was no collusion.

Right?

4. sakinago

sakinago Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,190
    Look at half the threads on here, the left cannot stop talking about it either. What was done foreign policy wise to help the Russians?

5. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,208
    So Trump- the Right and the Left cannot stop talking about the possibility of Russian/Trump campaign collusion.

Perhaps people wouldn't talk about it so much if Trump would stop tweeting about it?

We don't know what the FBI has found- but I am sure you will welcome the time when the FBI declares definitively that there was no collusion.

Right?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Dan Stubbs

Dan Stubbs forget....Hell Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +986
    I became curious about the Russian involvement in the election, and found that I needed to go way back to the beginning which I have. I found that Clinton in her dealing with World affairs is more than likely the reason for Russian involvement. It had to have started during her time in office. She had numerous contacts with Russian Officials. (Here is a problem) Something happened during one of these visits. It may have been the Human Rights agenda she was pushing on Russia, and they don't take that type of threats lightly. However something happened. I still can not find this link. Trump on the other hand I have found several Aids did have contact with the Russians, both socially and in a Official manners. Obama did put sanctions on Russia during this period and Clinton was involved. Trumps advisors may have been offered information on the Email server, but refused the info, and walked away. The Russians may have been attempting to get rid of both parties and throw the election into a tail spin. So I have to look at the facts that they knew Clinton much better than Trump and had more incentive to take out Clinton as a pay back for past transgressions. Nothing else can explain this scandal.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. xyz

xyz Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,314
    And also: if they didn't have any evidence, then maybe they would have given Flynn immunity so that he could testify against Trump and other people in the Trump campaign. But they didn't give him immunity.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Dan Stubbs

Dan Stubbs forget....Hell Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +986
    Good point, it might be that they want to string it out longer.

9. jwoodie

jwoodie Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,201
    You only give immunity to people who have actual knowledge of wrongdoing, like Hillary's associates.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. DarkFury

DarkFury Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,882
    I have been posting on a Russian board for about 5 or 6 years now and there is a back channel story that Bill Clinton tried to stick his dick in a Russian official's daughter back when he was President.