I'm bored

Oh Janeen... I have MANY ideas to share with you. I'll have to send them in PM tho.. I wouldnt want to ruin it for the other disgrunted wives on the board and give the guys a fighting chance.

However, on the bright side, at least the men would get their own beers!

hahhh!!! was thinking about starting with something on the door knob for him to open up to!!! I have a dog and 2 cats! hehehe

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Well... it was much more fun than peeing on his toothbrush. I didnt get to see him brush his teeth afterwards, but I sure enjoyed mixing him that next drink!

:cool:

That is perhaps the funniest thing I've ever heard before! No matter what this man says to you for the rest of his life you can always just reply "HAHA, I peed on your toothbrush" :laugh:

This has to be the ultimate slap in the face.

I'm going to boil my toothbrush now.

eeeewwww, doody in the pillow case!!!! hahahha!!! can blame the dog for that one! he must have tried to burry it!

Originally posted by jimnyc
That is perhaps the funniest thing I've ever heard before! No matter what this man says to you for the rest of his life you can always just reply "HAHA, I peed on your toothbrush" :laugh:

This has to be the ultimate slap in the face.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

That is perhaps the funniest thing I've ever heard before! No matter what this man says to you for the rest of his life you can always just reply "HAHA, I peed on your toothbrush"

Eh... its not that gratifying. He doesnt know I pissed in his whiskey or on his toothbrush.

Hmmm... come to think of it... maybe I'll refer him to this board.

How's that wine tasting, Jim?

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
Thanks, but I like my pee straight!!!!!

That's not what I've heard. Janeeng told me you were rather bent.

:dev1:

hahahahahaha!!!! I might even have had a pic to post, but don't want to get banned! :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back