I'm bored

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:p:

Does that mean both of you are Gai Bois?

Originally posted by wonderwench
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:p:

Does that mean both of you are Gai Bois?

I've been psychologically scarred with being called a gay dysfunctional bear for so long. I'll probably have to see a shrink for the rest of my life. I hope you're all happy!

I'm still bored.

I am rocking out to some tunes and drinking a glass of chardonnay. Yes, I be happy!

But it has nothing to do with your psychological problems.

:D

I just had a few glasses of red wine with my dinner. Believe it or not, the whine was called "Fat Bastard"!! It was actually pretty darn good. I'd rather have chardonnay though - Kendall Jackson is my favorite.

I am drinking Charles Shaw from Trader Joe's. It is only $2 a bottle. We refer to it as the wine for the shabby genteel. As I am bootstrapping my start-up along, a cheap buzz is highly appreciated.

I've mixed a nice strong concoction of Peach Schnapps, Bacardi, Mano rum, Pineapple rum & Banana rum with orange and cherry soda. Quite yummy. Fruity with a tang.

I didnt make the beer distributer before it closed. Damn pennsylvania laws not allowing grocery stores to sell alcohol screwed me.

.... and I'm bored too.

lil now that drink sound real good! have to try me one of those!

Wine here too! gotta have a few now and then! keeps me sane!

Well Jim, so bored, call Greg and mess with him! I hear he is back in the picture, want the new number? heheheheehe!!! I saw the freaks number on caller ID last night!

lil now that drink sound real good! have to try me one of those!

Its actually very good. I'm a beer drinker myself, but when out I'll make do.

Those guys in the State Liquor Store LOVE to see me coming. Too bad they dont work off commission.

Hey, it's Saturday night, what the hell else is there to do? I am feeling might fine right now!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! kids asleep, Husband playing little boy again, so what else!

Husband playing little boy again

Eh... ditch him Janeen. Take my word for it... its MUCH better being in control of the remote.

If you cant ditch him, at least have some fun with him. Pee in his whiskey. Trust me, it does wonders for stress relief!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
What a bunch of drunks! but I love you all man!:alco:

Why youse, ar yu insuhingating dat I cannth hold m uy lliiqqker?>

I have been thinking about some sort of welcome home for him lil!!! hahahaha!!!!! just haven't come up with a good one yet! Feel free to give some ideas! :D

Go to the ER if you are bored; everyone down this way seems to think it's THE thing to do on Saturday night. I've got dino-bait out the yang tonight.

I'm tellin'g ya, one day I'm gonna bring my AK to work and decrease the welfare rolls considerably......

New Topics

Forum List

Back