I'm bored

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
...got two hours left of work. Nothing is happening here. I'm going stir crazy.

Watching the rush our traffic out the window from my desk and calculated that 88.3% of drivers are using their turn signals out of a sample of 60.

boredbaby.jpg

Something must be wrong with your sample to get that high a percentage. Were they all in drivers ed or something?

Something must be wrong with your sample to get that high a percentage. Were they all in drivers ed or something?

It is kinda odd now that I think about it. We have awful drivers here.

I'll have to do another sample....

Do they let you listen to music? Plug in your ipod and get some culture

Yeah, I have a little CD player radio at my desk that I can listen to at a reasonable volume*.

I've had Alice in Chains 'Jar of Flys' on repeat for a while.

Office_Space.jpeg

Yeah, I have a little CD player radio at my desk that I can listen to at a reasonable volume*.

Office_Space.jpeg

I use to have Pandora..that was great. That was when I was in Brooklyn. Now I am back in Manhattan.

This is the worst time too. Everyone is on vacation. People here are falling asleep.

Three and a half hours to go..:doubt:

Ah! I just realized I got a $30 gift card for Buffalo Wild Wings for Christmas. I think I'll get stuffed and tippsy tonight. ...Better pick up some Tums first. :eusa_think:

Office_Space.jpeg

I use to have Pandora..that was great. That was when I was in Brooklyn. Now I am back in Manhattan.

This is the worst time too. Everyone is on vacation. People here are falling asleep.

Pandora would be great right now. Too bad this damn computer doesn't have speakers.

Office_Space.jpeg

Pandora would be great right now. Too bad this damn computer doesn't have speakers.

Same.

The KKK took my baby away...:lol:

Forum List

Back