I'm bored...so I thought I would have some fun...

fuzzykitten99 said:
that line was when Jay was setting up the, um, prostitute for Andy, and the 2 Middle-Eastern guys over heard him inviting Andy, and got upset. I actually didn't catch the line the first time I watched it. I heard it the 2nd time.

Anyway, #1 is Beetlejuice. Tim actually gave that one, as I had a hard time coming up with lines from that movie.

ok, here's 3 more:
Guy1: Um, guys... What was that all about in the showers?
Guy2: She said we had to check your inner thigh for marks!
Guy1: You could have just asked.
Guy2: Oh my god... That means we liked it!
Guy3: No... no!
Guy2: That's it. We're homos! We're rump-rangers!

Guy1: I think we'd better split up.
Guy 2: Good idea.
Guy 3: Yeah... we can do more damage that way.

3. "Umm, feel free to say no to this but... would you mind shaving my coin purse?"
#1 and 2 I don't know. #3 is definitely The Family Guy movie!

Dan said:
#2 is Ghostbusters. That's the only one I know offhand.

I knew it was Beetlejuice!!!!! Ugh, I should've waited it out a little longer!
Dan's:
1. Adaptation
2. Cabin Fever
3. Super Troopers (one of the best movies ever!)
Mine:
Kagom, you got #3, Family Guy: Stewie Griffin, the Untold Story
Dan, you got #2, Ghostbusters

#1 is "Once Bitten"-1985. It was Jim Carrey's first ever starring/lead role. I don't think it's that well-known.

Well, crap, I guess those were too easy for you, huh Fuzzy?

Here's some harder ones....

1. Character 1: "Parting is such sweet sorrow."
Character 2: "It totally sucks."
2. "They say that dreams are only real as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"
3. "Xenia, Ohio. Xenia, Ohio. A couple of years ago, a tornado hit this place. It killed the people left and right. Houses were split open, and you could see necklaces hanging from branches of trees. Dogs died. Cats died. I saw a girl fly through the sky... and I looked up her skirt."

That's it I quit! Man, I gotta send myself a cheer-up PM now...

It's cool, I just sent myself a PM bitching me out for making those so hard.

I'm gonna give Fuzzy a chance to guess before I give out the answer!

Dan said:
It's cool, I just sent myself a PM bitching me out for making those so hard.

I'm gonna give Fuzzy a chance to guess before I give out the answer!

Ok, I joined in on the PM bitching. Boy did I give him hell!

Dan said:
Well, crap, I guess those were too easy for you, huh Fuzzy?

Here's some harder ones....

1. Character 1: "Parting is such sweet sorrow."
Character 2: "It totally sucks."
2. "They say that dreams are only real as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"
3. "Xenia, Ohio. Xenia, Ohio. A couple of years ago, a tornado hit this place. It killed the people left and right. Houses were split open, and you could see necklaces hanging from branches of trees. Dogs died. Cats died. I saw a girl fly through the sky... and I looked up her skirt."

dammit...i don't know any of those, and I even asked Tim if he knew them, being he has seen like 5x the movies I have...he doesn't even know those...

argh!

Hah! I rule!

Just messing with you, those were all weird indie movies....

1. Tromeo & Juliet
2. Waking Life
3. Gummo

Your turn!

Dan said:
Hah! I rule!

Just messing with you, those were all weird indie movies....

1. Tromeo & Juliet
2. Waking Life
3. Gummo

Your turn!

ahh you suck! I knew they had to be some obscure movie... :tng:

ok, 3 more for you.

1. "Help! There's a peck with an acorn and he's pointing it at me!"

Guy1: You mean you could've taken your hand out of that cuff at any time?
Guy2: No, not at any time, only when it was funny.

Guy1:pop this guy!
Guy2: Boss! We can't have a stiff in the house with company coming!
Guy1: You're right. It ain't proper.

Character #1: I really admire your shoes.
Drunk #1: What?
Character #1: I love your shoes.
Drunk #2: What do ya mean?
Character #1: And I was just thinking: as much as I really admire your shoes, and as much as I'd love to have a pair just like them, I really wouldn't want to be IN your shoes at this particular time and place.

Dan said:
Once again, #2 is the only one I know right off the bat, Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
right-o! :D

#1 is Willow. Tim came up with this one, as he wants to be in on this now. He likes this stuff same as me and is full of quotes and bits from movies.
#3 is Oscar with Sly Stallone. One of my favorite background movies. Ones that I watch when cleaning the house or something.

anyway...i'll be back with more later, the American Idol auditions are on again, and I love watching them. after they pick all the final contestants, it gets boring.

sorry this took so long. I didn't have time to get online after american idol, and last night my in-laws stopped by...

OK...3 more...

1. Person 1: "You smell like peanuts. I like peanuts."
Person 2: "You smell like old people... and soap. I like it."

2. "The rule of three. It's an exact science. Consistent as gravity."

3. "If you're ever buying a shampoo sink go right to the Dutch. The French know nothing about shampooing."

fuzzykitten99 said:
sorry this took so long. I didn't have time to get online after american idol, and last night my in-laws stopped by...

OK...3 more...

1. Person 1: "You smell like peanuts. I like peanuts."
Person 2: "You smell like old people... and soap. I like it."

2. "The rule of three. It's an exact science. Consistent as gravity."

3. "If you're ever buying a shampoo sink go right to the Dutch. The French know nothing about shampooing."

Number 1 is Family Guy, It's the old perv and Chris... isn't it? Of course they were doing a spoof on Willy Wonka. Grandma says: You smell like peanuts...
Willy says: You smell like old people...

Number 2 is American Pie... Rule of three associates to 3 equals 1 when a guy talks about how many people he has slept with, opposite with girls....

And the last is Best In Show...

1. My secret weapon is PMS?

Person 1: He ain't all there is he?
Person 2: He's there enough to be dancing with a pretty girl while we're sitting around pulling our tallywhackers.

3. Since I am innocent of this crime, I find it decidedly INCONVENIENT that the gun was never found.

no1tovote4 said:
Number 1 is Family Guy, It's the old perv and Chris... isn't it? Of course they were doing a spoof on Willy Wonka. Grandma says: You smell like peanuts...
Willy says: You smell like old people...

Number 2 is American Pie... Rule of three associates to 3 equals 1 when a guy talks about how many people he has slept with, opposite with girls....

And the last is Best In Show...

i don't know if you got #1 right or not. it's not family guy, but it is from the new Willy Wonka movie.

2&3 are right on!

no1tovote4 said:
1. My secret weapon is PMS?

Person 1: He ain't all there is he?
Person 2: He's there enough to be dancing with a pretty girl while we're sitting around pulling our tallywhackers.

3. Since I am innocent of this crime, I find it decidedly INCONVENIENT that the gun was never found.

1.-Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the movie not the sucky TV show)
2.I don't know...do you Dan??
3.-Shawshank Redemption (good movie, can't stand Robbins tho)

Abbey Normal said:
Character #1: I really admire your shoes.
Drunk #1: What?
Character #1: I love your shoes.
Drunk #2: What do ya mean?
Character #1: And I was just thinking: as much as I really admire your shoes, and as much as I'd love to have a pair just like them, I really wouldn't want to be IN your shoes at this particular time and place.

From a movie with one of the funniest men ever!!

Roxanne / Steve Martin

Forum List

Back