I'm bored...so I thought I would have some fun...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
Movie lines/quotes. Haven't done this in a while...

1. "I just hate you! And I hate your ass-face!"
2. Person 1: "Why don't you get going? You'll be late for your Wizard of Oz Candy Bar Guild."
Person 2: "That's Lollypop Guild, you asshole. Jesus! 2 year olds flip me shit better than you."
3. "You have the right to remain silent. So shut the fuck up. You have the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya."

Wow, those are hard. I know 3 is Lethal Weapon 4, but 1 & 2 have me stumped. I'm going to go cheat, but don't worry, I won't post the answer.

Dan said:
Wow, those are hard. I know 3 is Lethal Weapon 4, but 1 & 2 have me stumped. I'm going to go cheat, but don't worry, I won't post the answer.

I thought the first 2 would be the easiest ones, but ok. Since no one has posted the answers, I will.

1.- "Waiting for Guffman" Corky St. Clair (Christopher Guest) says this when one of his actors in the play, bails out the day of or before (can't remember). Especially since Corky is gay, and it is obvious he has a crush on the guy.
2.-"Bad Santa" Willie (Billy Bob Thornton) says this to his partner in crime, Marcus, who's a dwarf.

Oh, yeah, two really good movies and a crappy one, and the crappy one is the only one I got!

OK, Fuzzy, here's a few for you....

1. "When I was a little boy, my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over." "
2. "I'm gonna go out in this world and get everything I can get. I mean, I'm gonna be rich, super rich. I mean, I'm gonna be spending money like a chimp in a beat-off contest. "
3. "When I was at camp, my favorite activity was always arts and crafts. Or, as we used to call it: arts and *farts* and crafts. We used to make drawings... cave drawings! Which is my way of saying we were cave men."

Dan said:
OK, Fuzzy, here's a few for you....

1. "When I was a little boy, my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over." "

The Water Boy with Adam Sandler?

Hey! #4 is my favorite one!!! Seriously.

No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! Either one or two are the best, in my opinion.

The only thing I really liked in 4 was Jet Li.

If anyone was curious, here's the answers to my quotes:

1. Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy
2. Run Ronnie Run
3. Wet Hot American Summer

Dan said:
If anyone was curious, here's the answers to my quotes:

1. Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy
2. Run Ronnie Run
3. Wet Hot American Summer

i actually knew the first one, but I had only a few seconds to answer in the last post because we were running late for meeting some people.

the last 2, i never heard of them.

I liked #4 of all the Lethals I guess because it was more funny than serious. Some of my favorite lines come from that movie.

Ok, let's keep this going, even if it's just you and me.

1. "I don't want to do business with you guys anyway. The one I think I can do business with is Edgar Allen Poe's daughter over there. I think she understands me."
2. Person 1: "Looks like he's saying 'Kiss me! Kiss me!' "
Person 2: "Smart-ass mutherfucker!"
3. "How come we never get invited to parties? What are we, fucking Al Qaida?"

i actually knew the first one, but I had only a few seconds to answer in the last post because we were running late for meeting some people.

the last 2, i never heard of them.

Oops, didn't mean to jump the gun on that one!

Run Ronnie Run is fairly funny, it's based on a HBO sketch comedy show called Mr. Show, it's nowhere near as funny as the show was.

Wet Hot American Summer, the next time you are at the video store and you can't find anything, RENT IT! It's a very weird, twisted style of humor, and it is definitely for adults, but it is hilarious. It's a parody of old 80's camp movies like Meatballs and stuff like that, but it's so spot-on, a lot of critics didn't get the joke, they thought they were just making a goofy camp comedy rather than making a parody of them.

Ok, let's keep this going, even if it's just you and me.

1. "I don't want to do business with you guys anyway. The one I think I can do business with is Edgar Allen Poe's daughter over there. I think she understands me."
2. Person 1: "Looks like he's saying 'Kiss me! Kiss me!' "
Person 2: "Smart-ass mutherfucker!"
3. "How come we never get invited to parties? What are we, fucking Al Qaida?"

I'm down, I love this stuff.

Right off the bat, #2 is obviously Team America, brilliant movie. Don't give away the other 2 yet, I wanna sleep on #1, it seems really familiar. It's not Bully, is it?

#3, I don't know, I don't think I know it, but I'm pretty sure I've heard that somewhere before.

Dan said:
Oops, didn't mean to jump the gun on that one!

Run Ronnie Run is fairly funny, it's based on a HBO sketch comedy show called Mr. Show, it's nowhere near as funny as the show was.

Wet Hot American Summer, the next time you are at the video store and you can't find anything, RENT IT! It's a very weird, twisted style of humor, and it is definitely for adults, but it is hilarious. It's a parody of old 80's camp movies like Meatballs and stuff like that, but it's so spot-on, a lot of critics didn't get the joke, they thought they were just making a goofy camp comedy rather than making a parody of them.

Hey don't worry about it. My son is at my in-law's this weekend so Tim and I are not spending much time at home.

Kids in the Hall was genius. Never even heard of #2. Now that I think about it, #3 was something I think I heard about but never was interested in seeing. I'll check it out.

Dan said:
I'm down, I love this stuff.

Right off the bat, #2 is obviously Team America, brilliant movie. Don't give away the other 2 yet, I wanna sleep on #1, it seems really familiar. It's not Bully, is it?

#3, I don't know, I don't think I know it, but I'm pretty sure I've heard that somewhere before.

Ok, #1 is an older one, but super funny, and lists an actor/actress from my state (MN, not confusion :tng: ).

#3 is a VERY recent, comedy movie, and I'll give you a hint...it is now on DVD and was considered a good 'date' movie in theaters. We just rented it and watched it twice this weekend.

I'll try to do quotes from movies that are not in theaters anymore so it makes it a bit easier. Only because it is rare for me to go to movies at the moment. Most of them suck right now. I have seen Harry Potter 3x because I just want to get out of the house...good movie though, so it is worth it on the big screen with a ton of popcorn.

Mr. P said:
What ever came of your last car problem, fuzzy?
Fixed? what was it?
oh, yeah. i forgot to post it.
yep, we figured it out. It was the crankshaft position sensor. That was one of the codes that came up last time before they cleared the computer. It has been 3 weeks since we replaced it, and I have had no issues. That's the only downside of having a newer car. EVERYTHING is f-ing computer controlled... ugh. Granted it still cost me $300 to fix this last part, but it was better than the $1000 it would have cost to fix the fuel pump, had it been that. I am glad I go to a shop where they will tell you they would rather fix other parts that may be the problem first, before going to the expensive one.

the fuel pressure regulator leak (apparently had been for some time, but slowly) caused all the problems, so the stuff we fixed before, had to be done anyway. especially the catilydic (sp?) converter. That malfunctioned from fuel leaking on it. Which caused it not to allow as much exhaust to escape as normal, f-ing up a few other things.

OK, I cheated on #3, 40-Year-Old virgin, great movie. I don't remember that line, though.

I give up on #1, go ahead and give it away.

i got the 40 year old virgin ones

"if i say it is safe to surf this beach it is safe to surf this beach"

"if i am going to fight a war for a word...my word is poontang"

"am i sexy now?"

Dan said:
OK, I cheated on #3, 40-Year-Old virgin, great movie. I don't remember that line, though.

I give up on #1, go ahead and give it away.

that line was when Jay was setting up the, um, prostitute for Andy, and the 2 Middle-Eastern guys over heard him inviting Andy, and got upset. I actually didn't catch the line the first time I watched it. I heard it the 2nd time.

Anyway, #1 is Beetlejuice. Tim actually gave that one, as I had a hard time coming up with lines from that movie.

ok, here's 3 more:
Guy1: Um, guys... What was that all about in the showers?
Guy2: She said we had to check your inner thigh for marks!
Guy1: You could have just asked.
Guy2: Oh my god... That means we liked it!
Guy3: No... no!
Guy2: That's it. We're homos! We're rump-rangers!

Guy1: I think we'd better split up.
Guy 2: Good idea.
Guy 3: Yeah... we can do more damage that way.

3. "Umm, feel free to say no to this but... would you mind shaving my coin purse?"

#2 is Ghostbusters. That's the only one I know offhand.

I knew it was Beetlejuice!!!!! Ugh, I should've waited it out a little longer!

Here's 3 for you....

1. "I don't want to cram in sex or guns or car chases or characters learning profound life lessons or growing or coming to like each other or overcoming obstacles to succeed in the end. The book isn't like that, and life isn't like that."
2. "That guy asked for our help. We lit him on fire. You'll understand if I'm not in a particularly social mood."
3. "Lemme get a liter of cola."

Lemme go for it now:

1) No, Kelly Clarkson!

2) You've already made a big mistake. You forgot to flush.

3) Don't do that with the liquor, it's so...George Bush!

Forum List

Back