I'm blue to the bone...

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
That was a song by the Sweethearts of the rodeo... That's how I'm feeling tonight, blue to the bone. I'ts a long story, but I need some encourgement, so I thought I'd write to you all...... Thanks Stephanie

speederdoc said:
Red > Blue.

Chin up, things will always be better tomorrow.
The sun will come up tomorrow... Seriously, get mad if that is what it takes! Meanwhile, I'll smile at ya! :)

Stephanie said:
That was a song by the Sweethearts of the rodeo... That's how I'm feeling tonight, blue to the bone. I'ts a long story, but I need some encourgement, so I thought I'd write to you all...... Thanks Stephanie
Remember, that everyone has a bad day sometimes. Sometimes, we have bad periods.

Unfortunately, life is like that. We learn from more from our mistakes and failures rather than our successes. We grow as the result of adversity instead of when things go well for us.

Nothing is permanent including sorrow.... eventually things will go well..

P.S. sometimes the best way to get out of a depression is to act as if you're happy or goofy....

For Stephanie:

cheer_up.jpg

Stephanie said:

have no idea why you are blue...but just remember..."A cowboy who rides Bulls is not a guy ya wanna date" Just a little cowboy humor!

Stephanie said:

Keep on going, Stephanie! You can do it!
:thewave:

rtwngAvngr said:
Keep on going, Stephanie! You can do it!

ya watch way too many late night exercise commercials..."you can do it" isn't that the dude with the tights and pony tail with the baseball cap...hit that tread mill y'all!
:whip:

Sometimes, life just sucks outright, and there isn't anything you can do about it but bide the time. That's our lot on the mortal coil. Hell, I've been through blue periods that lasted YEARS, for various reasons. I wish I had happier news. But the sun does come out. And, a little faith in the Big Guy doesn't hurt...

Not that I'm one of those religious nuts. I'm not in the slightest.

THANK'S ALL OF YOU.. I'm laughing right now, at my computer. Another line to the song, blue to the bone, is that my loving baby has up and gone. So you now have a little more info, on why I'm blue... I wont see him for six month's. I know we'll e-mail and talk on the phone, though. So I'm sure I'll survive, a lot of other people do... Thank's again :cheers2:

Hey I've been meaning to tell you all down in the lower 48, we had our official snow fall here, on Sept, 28...aruggggg :eek:

Steph...my hubby lasted a year and a half apart when he first entered the Air Force and I was finishing up my Master's...it sux...but a whole lot of emails and huge phone bills make it possible! Good luck, and I'm sorry...I know how much it stinks to be apart from the man you love!

Stephanie said:
THANK'S ALL OF YOU.. I'm laughing right now, at my computer. Another line to the song, blue to the bone, is that my loving baby has up and gone. So you now have a little more info, on why I'm blue... I wont see him for six month's. I know we'll e-mail and talk on the phone, though. So I'm sure I'll survive, a lot of other people do... Thank's again :cheers2:

Hey I've been meaning to tell you all down in the lower 48, we had our official snow fall here, on Sept, 28...aruggggg :eek:

Hey Steph, come on and talk to us, we're not him, but we'll listen. Oh and by the way, you did tell me about the snow! And threatened to send it my way. :finger: Bet that made ya laugh!

archangel said:
have no idea why you are blue...but just remember..."A cowboy who rides Bulls is not a guy ya wanna date" Just a little cowboy humor!

Now that's just not right! If this axiom were true I would never have had children! ('Course all that came around after I had quit...)

Forum List

Back