I'm being attacked here at USMB and it's not funny!

what liiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss! no one is attacking you...you flatter yourself
you are in oz...how much safer could you be....but if you really feel the need to be attacked.....may i recommend:

Dungeon Facilities

he is a fine lad, btw.

Pssssssssssst - bones I know, I was just kidding with the concepts. Anyway I don't care if I am attacked here, I hand it out, I expect to get it back :eusa_angel:

o i can change nics etc...but unfortunately...my posting lends it self to finding me....i would have to use caps and spell...fuck let 'em stalk me..i always knew this person would rather watch than be involved... i find it all kinda flattering and amusing...not really scarey...i am pretty tough in the long run...i have already put the person on the floor in the fetal position...while i kicked the shit out of the person...and that was when i semi liked the person....most dont fuck with me twice....

but next time you are in sydney ...look up my friend ...tell her...hellbitch says hello...

I hope she lives in a posh suburb. I hate walking around Lakemba unarmed :lol:

did you open the link? 5 minutes from the airport and train station...normally they dont put those in the best part of town...i love the 5 minute walk...what kinda of clients is she seeking?

really if they cant afford a taxi...can they really afford the services?

but next time you are in sydney ...look up my friend ...tell her...hellbitch says hello...

I hope she lives in a posh suburb. I hate walking around Lakemba unarmed :lol:

did you open the link? 5 minutes from the airport and train station...normally they dont put those in the best part of town...i love the 5 minute walk...what kinda of clients is she seeking?

really if they cant afford a taxi...can they really afford the services?

Didn't see a link. And I probably wouldn't have opened it anyway, I'm a bit cautious :D

hmmm i would have opened it....lol...not in front of kids...you are missing a good deal without knowing the lad...and i assure you mention my nic...well just say i said hello

Forum List

Back