I'm beginning to get real uncomfortable with the "f" word

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It's said too often, by too many people, and it's not even noticed anymore because it's so commonplace.

But I'm becoming aware of it, because it coarsens life, and makes it cheap and tawdry, when people pepper their language with so many "f" words.

I have been guilty myself, so I'm really going to pay attention from now on.

Well, there's an example right there.

I was listening to three co-workers in my office today, and they were talking. Constant "f" words. And they were women, so it really grated on my ears. It's worse when women use the "f" word. Maybe that's why I brought it up today.

It's said too often, by too many people, and it's not even noticed anymore because it's so commonplace.

But I'm becoming aware of it, because it coarsens life, and makes it cheap and tawdry, when people pepper their language with so many "f" words.

all I can say is Kavanaugh; fffffffffffffffffuck

I remember there was a time I would hardly curse at all. How the stresses of injustice in life has altered my vocabulary at times, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Well, there's an example right there.

I was listening to three co-workers in my office today, and they were talking. Constant "f" words. And they were women, so it really grated on my ears. It's worse when women use the "f" word. Maybe that's why I brought it up today.

Fanatic!

I was listening to three co-workers in my office today, and they were talking. Constant "f" words. And they were women ...

the side affect of modern times before you know it they will begin to be seen in public without a chaperone ...

not sure why but I remember junior high school as being the most profanity dominated period in life and could hardly wait for it to end.

Forum List

Back