I'm begging you!

Well Dev claims she's really an old white geezer with shit stains on his underwear so I really don't know where else to go with this one. ( sorry "Amanda"--I couldn't hold that lie in any longer) :lol:

I will have whatever avatar you want if you change your name to dildoduck for a month!

When I used to play Mash, when I was a judge/controller my pick would be dildo tester!

no deal--the mods wouldn't allow the avatar I would choose for you :lol:

o damn i couldnt figure out why people were quoting it all...i am still on the old one at home...i dont think i have gotten any rep in a while...
you don't get a notice anymore, you just have to check your user cp!

Yeah, and wish we still did.

And I still have no idea what Amanda is talking about, with this [delete] she has by her rep. I see nothing like that.

Last edited:
And I still have no idea what Amanda is talking about, with this [delete] she has by her rep. I see nothing like that.

I only see it for a short time after I give someone rep. I think it maybe some kind of buyers remorse thing, or oops I gave that person neg when I mean t pos. I don't know maybe one of the mods can help?

I only see it for a short time after I give someone rep. I think it maybe some kind of buyers remorse thing, or oops I gave that person neg when I mean t pos. I don't know maybe one of the mods can help?
Looks like you have it right!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Looks like you have it right!

Aha!!! I finally saw it. I never knew that was there.

"Buyers remorse"... :lol: .... no doubt.

Forum List

Back