I'm begging you!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
This new rep notification system totally sucks. Can we have the old way back?

And even worse is the way the quotes work...each quote can be long enough to include the entire works of Shakespeare...please go back to only quoting the relevant quote and not everything that came before.

I keep hearing about this new rep system but I must not have got any since it changed. Can some one rep me so I can see what it's about?

And even worse is the way the quotes work...each quote can be long enough to include the entire works of Shakespeare...please go back to only quoting the relevant quote and not everything that came before.

I like the quotes. but I agree with you about rep notification.

I don't like how it says just "his", when it states what level of government you are! It is gender biased and I demand a change!

*wait for it*

Sometimes the quote work rather well.

But if any of the posts is long, and the response as well, the thread becomes daunting.

I may go back to parcing ourt quotes again.

That seems to help.

I'm often only commenting on one small part of a much longer post anyway.

I agree about the quote within a quote. It is quite tedious for my tired eyes. :redface:

quote=Amanda;1014849]I keep hearing about this new rep system but I must not have got any since it changed. Can some one rep me so I can see what it's about?

that's pretty damn sneaky :lol:[/quote]

:lol: And I fell for it too!

Ravi, when you are responding you could always clip out the quote within the quote.[/quote]Obviously I can do that, but some of these dimwits can't quite get the hang of it and clip out the wrong thing and then all hell breaks loose.

:lol:

quote=Amanda;1014849]I keep hearing about this new rep system but I must not have got any since it changed. Can some one rep me so I can see what it's about?

that's pretty damn sneaky :lol:

Ravi, when you are responding you could always clip out the quote within the quote.[/quote]Obviously I can do that, but some of these dimwits can't quite get the hang of it and clip out the wrong thing and then all hell breaks loose.

:lol:[/QUOTE]

obviously you can't LOL

that's pretty damn sneaky :lol:

Ravi, when you are responding you could always clip out the quote within the quote.
Obviously I can do that, but some of these dimwits can't quite get the hang of it and clip out the wrong thing and then all hell breaks loose.

:lol:[/quote]

obviously you can't LOL[/quote]heeheehee! I see you got the point...I did that on purpose, I think.

New Topics

Forum List

Back