I'm back

Jmarie

Jan 8, 2004
Iowa
Ok, you all I know you all missed me..but now I'm back..so lets party for the next two weeks..yes that's how long I have until I leave for Florida..well I hope you all missed me..but now I'm back so you can call talk about me in front of me.. :beer: I say lets party like there is no tomorrow.. :beer:

gop_jeff said:
Welcome back Jenny... how've you been?

Busy Busy Busy..I only have two more weeks left and than I'm going to Florida.. :banana: It's party time here this week..My mom and step dad are leaving for vacation I have the house all to myself..sweet.. :alco: So how has everyone been? Staying out of trouble I hope that's my job.. :funnyface

Jmarie said:
Busy Busy Busy..I only have two more weeks left and than I'm going to Florida.. :banana: It's party time here this week..My mom and step dad are leaving for vacation I have the house all to myself..sweet.. :alco: So how has everyone been? Staying out of trouble I hope that's my job.. :funnyface

Hey jmarie, so how were the parties? :D :beer:

Kathianne said:
Hey jmarie, so how were the parties? :D :beer:
They were sweet... :cheers2: Of course with no job what else am I suppose to do besides party.. :cheers2: got pics when i get my cam hooked up i will post them..

Jmarie said:
They were sweet... :cheers2: Of course with no job what else am I suppose to do besides party.. :cheers2: got pics when i get my cam hooked up i will post them..

Glad you are enjoying the summer. Disney soon! :mm:

Kathianne said:
Glad you are enjoying the summer. Disney soon! :mm:

Yes I know that's why I'm enjoying it now.. :alco: So I can party with the best of them down at Disney.. :funnyface

Jmarie said:
Yes I know that's why I'm enjoying it now.. :alco: So I can party with the best of them down at Disney.. :funnyface

From what my daughter told me, you'll be pretty tired! Lots of OT!

Hey, I'm going to florida in about 2 weeks, too! I'm going to the gulf coast, though.

Oh, and welcome back!

Dan said:
Hey, I'm going to florida in about 2 weeks, too! I'm going to the gulf coast, though.

Oh, and welcome back!

Which part, Dan?

Forum List

Back