I'm back

This board is pretty big on foul language, false accusations and juvenile thought, enjoy.
...folks who like to talk outside of school (American colloquialism) and who like to make crap up.
Hope you enjoy it.

btw, I doubt very much anyone knew you were here before or missing,

Welcome

This could be the first time we agreed on anything?.. :blowup:
no, it;'s like the 5th or 6th, but who's counting

:rofl:

This board is pretty big on foul language, false accusations and juvenile thought, enjoy.
...folks who like to talk outside of school (American colloquialism) and who like to make crap up.
Hope you enjoy it.

Welcome

I'd guess those were the days when I was trying to fit in, then I failed miserably and gave up.... :beer:

Hope you enjoy it.

Welcome

I'd guess those were the days when I was trying to fit in, then I failed miserably and gave up.... :beer:
Nah, they were in the heat of the moment. Like two ships passing in the night...

Hope you enjoy it.

Welcome

Nah, they were in the heat of the moment. Like two ships passing in the night...

Sounds romantic or desperate, either way it sounds odd. :eusa_eh:

Hope you enjoy it.

Welcome

Sounds romantic or desperate, either way it sounds odd. :eusa_eh:
Odd I like.

save me and the world from normalcy

Forum List

Back