I'M Baaaaaack

"Heavens to betsy", I wouldn't have to "Strive" to get downhill to your level. Gravity would accomplish that.

Tho for once you didn't resort to vulgarities. That is at least a start.

This from someone who posted the same message *twice*, with difference errors in each?

Good to see you have standards. :D

New computer, new town, new state, but SAME OL ME. (but not tonight,)

So... now you can find a new group of little boys to sit around and talk about penis size with aye, pervert?

You're right where you should be. Wisconsin is a backwards, hick, cow tipping, liberal, shit hole. You'll fit right in. Enjoy those second highest taxes in the nation by the way, and the bitter, bitter cold this winter.

So... now you can find a new group of little boys to sit around and talk about penis size with aye, pervert?

You're right where you should be. Wisconsin is a backwards, hick, cow tipping, liberal, shit hole. You'll fit right in. Enjoy those second highest taxes in the nation by the way, and the bitter, bitter cold this winter.

slap.gif
Hey, now!

Aren't those qualities usually reserved for the southern conservative states?

no kidding.. I'm pretty sure the right has clear jurisdiction in the majority of "hick" areas where cow tipping is considered an eventful saturday night.

no kidding.. I'm pretty sure the right has clear jurisdiction in the majority of "hick" areas where cow tipping is considered an eventful saturday night.

Actually, Wisconsin got a bad rap right there. My mother lives there, and compared to NJ where I live, it's a pretty cool state. I'd give them "backwards", and stop there. The kindness of the majority of the people you see there makes it a done deal for me. At least you don't have to pay for a smile. They're FREE at Mcdonalds for instance, but not in NJ.

I live in the Show Me state and we have out fair share of hicks.... I've never been to Wisconsin but I do like cheese so...

photo_lg_missouri.jpg

Hell, I live in California and even WE got hicks. Ever been to Fresno? Don't try it. And I'll bet that San Louis Obispo has more cow tipping incidents per capita than any other U.S. city. They've got a "thing" about cows down there. T'ain't natcherel.

One of the best and feisty-est posters I've ever known lived in Kansas City MO. She was . . . well, I hate to use a cliche like "a pistol" but it does, I must admit, fit.

Hell, I live in California and even WE got hicks. Ever been to Fresno? Don't try it. And I'll bet that San Louis Obispo has more cow tipping incidents per capita than any other U.S. city. They've got a "thing" about cows down there. T'ain't natcherel.

Used to be stationed at Vandenberg AFB, in Lompoc. SLO was always considered the closest city to actually go out and have a good time. Seemed "hip enough" for me at the time.

One of the best and feisty-est posters I've ever known lived in Kansas City MO. She was . . . well, I hate to use a cliche like "a pistol" but it does, I must admit, fit.

KC is a great town. I wouldn't want to be that close to kansas but....

If you ever get the chance KC is one of the two best places to get bbq in America.

As far as the feisty pistol.. well, this IS the show me state!

Forum List

Back