I'm Baa-ack!

Lookout here, been gone for a long time doing research and fighting the good fight.
I took some time off from here to hone my skills and work on THE HOUSE.
My favorite people in the political arena are...
GOD, Donald Trump, Alex Jones, Mat Drudge, Ted Nugent and anyone that is awake and on the right side of history.
My Detestables are Snowflakes, Libtards, Communists, Fake News and anyone that believes they can accomplish anything by screaming at the sky!

WB Mal, it's like you never left

Lookout here, been gone for a long time doing research and fighting the good fight.
I took some time off from here to hone my skills and work on THE HOUSE.
My favorite people in the political arena are...
GOD, Donald Trump, Alex Jones, Mat Drudge, Ted Nugent and anyone that is awake and on the right side of history.
My Detestables are Snowflakes, Libtards, Communists, Fake News and anyone that believes they can accomplish anything by screaming at the sky!
I prefer Stranglehold to Great White Buffalo but could live with Wango Tango..

Here is your copy of your hunting license... download (1).jpeg

So let me see if I got this right...
They tried Russia gate, that failed.
Now they are trying sexual harassment, that will fail.
Even if they succeed in impeaching him, has anyone even thought about the end around move?
So Donald gets impeached, Pence becomes president, Pence pardons Trump and makes Trump the vice President then Pence steps down making Trump president...Win Win
Really? If Trump is gone the other doters will forget his name within hours and Pence will be settlement minister in Israel.

You joined in Oct. 2007 and have less than 900 posts (at the time of this posting). That’s pretty low mileage. There are people that post more than that in one week.
That's b/c more than likely he is another one of the administrator's/moderator puppets.

We can look forward to him/her posting more OP's than actually contributing to other folks threads.

Likewise, this poster will open threads, and then run from them. This is a handle/avie that will purposely post threads that will generate lots of divisive and inflammatory combative arguments.

Just a hunch.

We'll see if this one is as good as Basqubromance.

You joined in Oct. 2007 and have less than 900 posts (at the time of this posting). That’s pretty low mileage. There are people that post more than that in one week.
That's b/c more than likely he is another one of the administrator's/moderator puppets.

We can look forward to him/her posting more OP's than actually contributing to other folks threads.

Likewise, this poster will open threads, and then run from them. This is a handle/avie that will purposely post threads that will generate lots of divisive and inflammatory combative arguments.

Just a hunch.

We'll see if this one is as good as Basqubromance.
Actually not so...
Infact, I am still new to exactly how this whole thing works. So much so that my first thread got shut down...LOL
I understand that there has to be rules and no I did not go look to see if there already was a thread on the topic I posted. So right from the start I got shut down. I admit i used to run from the threads I posted years ago but that was because people pissed me off. I don't get pissed off anymore and those days are over, however I do have a lot of irons in the fire and probably can not devote a lot of time to a thread. I am rethinking my come back simply due to the fact I do not have a lot of time to spend on a message board.

To be completely truthful, my reason to come back was to be the first person to say...
The perfect vision for America, Trump 20/20. That's it, plain and simple. No deep conspiracy, not a mod puppet or helper or anything like that. Just a simple guy that has a 40 hr a week job and a house to fix up. A little guitar on the side, thats it.
I was going to tweet it but have never used twitter and I refuse to go onto facebook

To be completely truthful, my reason to come back was to be the first person to say...
The perfect vision for America, Trump 20/20. That's it, plain and simple. No deep conspiracy, not a mod puppet or helper or anything like that. Just a simple guy that has a 40 hr a week job and a house to fix up. A little guitar on the side, thats it.
I was going to tweet it but have never used twitter and I refuse to go onto facebook

4x1w.jpg

Even though you are a Trump Lem.,I like you already...Seasons Greetings to you and your Family...steve

New Topics

Forum List

Back