I'm anti Muslim.

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Hey, true story. :razz:

It's not really a bigotry to hate on people who treat women as second class, it's actually Manly *flex*. I'm not anti-Christian in-that yea, the Bible says some fucked up shit...................................but only the loony Christians actually follow it to a T :lol:

I saw a woman in full black garb walk down my block with her two kids last week when it was like 90 and humid out. I was like, damn.

My anti-Muslim-ness won't make me anti-near-ground-zero-mosque, just yet. I'm getting there, you will have to swoon me.

For now, and as always, I can't say that I relate it at all to 9/11 and therefore its location being 2 blocks away from 9/11 is irrelevant to me. Plus, my anti-Muslim-ness doesn't mean that if I were King of this Country, I'd give Muslims any less freedoms than I myself have.

I agree with you in part GT, I think it's within a person's right to dislike someone or a group of someone's for whatever reason.

Hey, it's 2010. What we've learned through thousands of years of human evolution is that Women are not second-class to men. In fact, if the world was men only, I'd become a ruthless Dictator and begin the extermination process while simultaneously investing all stolen monies into space travel, in search of a breast-yielding planet in the cosmos.

The Universe is damn near infinite, everything is out there.

I agree with you in part GT, I think it's within a person's right to dislike someone or a group of someone's for whatever reason.

Yea, I'm pretty much done with defending a culture of this Neanderthalistic magnitude. It's an insult to my G in GT.

I wouldn't automatically dislike a Muslim as a person either, persay, but I would tell him that his Religion is whack as fuck.

It's not really a bigotry to hate on people who treat women as second class, it's actually Manly *flex*. I'm not anti-Christian in-that yea, the Bible says some fucked up shit...................................but only the loony Christians actually follow it to a T :lol:

I saw a woman in full black garb walk down my block with her two kids last week when it was like 90 and humid out. I was like, damn.

My anti-Muslim-ness won't make me anti-near-ground-zero-mosque, just yet. I'm getting there, you will have to swoon me.

For now, and as always, I can't say that I relate it at all to 9/11 and therefore its location being 2 blocks away from 9/11 is irrelevant to me. Plus, my anti-Muslim-ness doesn't mean that if I were King of this Country, I'd give Muslims any less freedoms than I myself have.

Are you referring to the Mosque that is already open and operating near ground zero?

Are you referring to the Mosque that is already open and operating near ground zero?

I'm saying the Mosque discussion in general is irrelevant to how I feel about the Muslim's Religion.

I'm saying the Mosque discussion in general is irrelevant to how I feel about the Muslim's Religion.

And I will agree with your sentiment.

I wouldn't automatically dislike a Muslim as a person either, persay, but I would tell him that his Religion is whack as fuck.

Agreed.

I sure don't dislike anyone because of their religion. Heck. I had a friend who was a Wican. She is a little strange but a nice lady.

As for hate. Well. Hating someone or a group of someones takes a great deal of effort. Quite frankly I don't consider anyone or any group worth that kind of effort. I do have a strong dislike for folks who are trying to kill Americans. In this case it happens to be Muslims. I don't dislike all Muslims. Just the wackjobs who are killing Americans. So sue me.

I find the Muslim religion strange though. Woman are considered second class citizens. Seems to me we in America went through a stage of that until we came to our senses. The Muslim religion has gone through thousands of years exactly as it is. I don't think it will ever change.

Hate?? Nope. Ain't worth the effort.

On account of women hijacking my thread, I'm now a Muslim Religion sympathizer. hmmf.

On account of women hijacking my thread, I'm now a Muslim Religion sympathizer. hmmf.
Here's a pie.

images

Doug, I did the same without Viagara...and somehow without a zipper! :eek:

Forum List

Back