I'm angry and disgusted by CNN

good luck with that.
Unfortunately for you I’m one of these hairy arsed Republican supporting Trump loving Brits.
Oh? Are you a British subject and an American citizen?

“Do me a favour governor” (cockney accent)
No! I am an entirely an English subject “me old cockney sparrow”
Then how are you a Republican supporting Trump?
Republicans are proper thinking Conservative people just like the Conservative party over here. The democrat party is full of liberal asshats just like our Labour Party... The democrats will never get into government again, the left has infiltrated it and silliness rules the Democrats
Republicans are U.S. citizens and members of the Republican party. And they're anything but proper thinking people. They're among the dumbest, most backward thinking people, in the United States.

LOL !

Since the election of Donald Trump CNN has not stopped speaking against him and his government but there now they have become Antis Americans always take the side of your enemies like Iran at this very moment, good god you can not do Something to make them stop ? they give you very bad publicity which creates Anti America all over the world.

It is interesting that CNN has gotten so ridiculous that markets that have no alternative are figuring them out. You know you messed up when people turn on you and there is no competition.

Again with this CNN mewling. Deal with real news or go back to your safe spaces called Fox News or Breitbart. Leave CNN to the adults.
Why is it almost always a left winger that invokes Fox News when it isn't part of the thread and never mentioned previously.
Because this constant bitching, whining and groaning and woe is me attitude towards CNN gets tiresome. We know Trumpers do not like any news critical of Trump. That is the truth whether you wish to admit it or not. So, I will cut off debate and say go back to your security blanket called FOX News and other conspiracy oriented right-wing media. CNN is for adults.

Again with this CNN mewling. Deal with real news or go back to your safe spaces called Fox News or Breitbart. Leave CNN to the adults.
Why is it almost always a left winger that invokes Fox News when it isn't part of the thread and never mentioned previously.
Because this constant bitching, whining and groaning and woe is me attitude towards CNN gets tiresome. We know Trumpers do not like any news critical of Trump. That is the truth whether you wish to admit it or not. So, I will cut off debate and say go back to your security blanket called FOX News and other conspiracy oriented right-wing media. CNN is for adults.
We have all been bashing CNN long before Trump showed up.

You tards all think the world just started turning the day Trump won.

Laughable

Laughable
Look at your friggin pathetic threads on CNN. Get a friggin life instead of bitching about CNN. Go to your safe space and stay there.

Since the election of Donald Trump CNN has not stopped speaking against him and his government but there now they have become Antis Americans always take the side of your enemies like Iran at this very moment, good god you can not do Something to make them stop ? they give you very bad publicity which creates Anti America all over the world.

He is a disgusting pervert. They should pound the hell out of him.

Laughable
Look at your friggin pathetic threads on CNN. Get a friggin life instead of bitching about CNN. Go to your safe space and stay there.
No need for you to be so triggered by criticism of CNN.
Fanboy nonsense is for children.

Laughable

their biggest viewing demographic is people who hate CNN. They are their own worst enemy.

Everyone else is just disgusted with conservatives whining about CNN.
Everyone else? LOL
That most on the authoritarian right fear dissent comes as no surprise; conservatives’ unwarranted hostility to a free press is well documented – Trump’s hostility to a free press in particular.

It’s perfectly appropriate for the press to report on Trump’s incessant lying, dishonesty, and corruption – the same lies, dishonesty, and corruption that resulted in Trump’s impeachment.

He is a disgusting pervert. They should pound the hell out of him.
They did it, they do it and it doesn't work LOL, he will be President of the USA this year and we will see you cry again.

giphy.gif

I look forward....

Forum List

Back