im an uncle

I'm going to be a great-uncle, soon.

I'm extremely happy for my nephew and his lovely wife, too.

Great kids.

Congratulations on your new nephew!

I'm a Dad, a papou and a Godfather, Lifes great joys and rewards.

You have some serious uncle responsibilities ahead of you, martin, such as pointing out hot chicks, buying beer when he's 19 and demonstrating proper spitting technique.

again.

this time I got an nephew born june 28th, named ari (meaning lion in hebrew)

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

and myaan (girl) turns 2 next month

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Congrats. I'm an uncle too. I already told you this, but Ari is my brothers name. We are Greek. The only Ari's I know are Greek or Jewish.

I didn't know it means Lion. I wonder if it means that in Greek too.

Anyways, I love being an uncle. You get to leave at the end of the day and not pay for them, and kids can be expensive. But I love those two boys like they are my own. Recently my sister in law's sister had a little girl and I love having a little girl in the family. Until her, they've had all boys. Most families have trouble having boys, my family we typically have all boys and no girls. I wanted them to have boys until they collectively had 3 and then I wanted one of them to have a little girl because every family needs at least one. I just wouldn't want to raise a little girl myself because eventually they get to dating age and then I can't imagine letting some punk 16 year old boy take her out in a car. :lol:

Forum List

Back