I'm an Islamophobe.

Don’t want to get run down by a truck on a New York street by a maniac screaming “Allahu akbar”? Object to polygamy and female genital mutilation? Object to grown men raping little boys? Then you just might be an Islamophobe. I know I am. And I'm proud of it. How about you?

Catch any fish with the trolling?

But I don't sleep with any of them. I just own all that stuff because I'm free
And scared shitless.

Ya know, I usually don't bother responding to idiotic one-liners but I will respond to yours in hopes that maybe you'll learn something, and that I'll hear a loud "POP" as you pull your head out of your ass.

I'm also "scared shitless" of my wife getting stuck on the side of the road somewhere. That's why she has a spare tire and a jack in the car.

I'm also "scared shitless" of losing everything I own, so that's why we have home, property, auto, and life insurance.

I'm also "scared shitless" of getting sick someday and not being able to afford it. That's why I have health insurance.

I'm also "scared shitless" of missing a telephone call. That's why I have three phones in my house.

I'm also "scared shitless" of growing old some day and pooping in my pants. That's why I have two bathrooms.

I'm also "scared shitless" of the power going out. That's why I have flashlights, a portable generator, kerosene lamps and heaters, and a portable radio.

I'm also "scared shitless" of being broke. That's why I put some money away.

I'm also "scared shitless" that my shoes might wear out. That's why I have more than one pairs of them.

And so on. Yawn.

I wouldn't consider myself an "Islamophobe". A phobia is an irrational fear of something and I'm always armed as I go about my day.

"Allah hu...blam blam blam blam blam...ack...gurgle."

Snackbar's closed.

If you can’t go about your day without being armed, you’re afraid of something.
Tragedy can strike anywhere, anytime. It's not fear. It's just plain old common sense. If you are unarmed, you are a victim. I decided not to be a victim.

So, you sleep with a gun, shower with a gun, go to thanksgiving dinner with a gun...?
You're being absurd. The only time I carry a gun is when I leave the house.

Forum List

Back