I'm an Islamophobe.

I wouldn't consider myself an "Islamophobe". A phobia is an irrational fear of something and I'm always armed as I go about my day.

"Allah hu...blam blam blam blam blam...ack...gurgle."

Snackbar's closed.

If you can’t go about your day without being armed, you’re afraid of something.

Are you police, or military?

Better than that. I am the last line of defense for this country, should those fail. :biggrin:

Ex-military actually. With some law-enforcement experience.

In fact----mosque book-shelves are stocked to the brim with propaganda written by white supremacists and escaped Nazi war criminals. People educated in muslim lands and some in the southern part of the USA quote it chapter and verse
Irosie why do you tell such outrageous lies?

In my travels over the years, I have visited and prayed in dozens and dozens of mosques in over 20 states. And not once have I ever seen any nazi or white supremacist books or literature in the mosque or the mosque library.

Again, why do you continue to spread such blatant nonsense?? ..... :cool:

You did not read them. As a child I read the publications from NAZIS in the USA----way back into the early 30s-------I heard the CONTENT of those publications -----without attribution from adults who had been educated in muslim countries-----When I was in the Navy I heard the same stuff
from the mouths of good old boys who had taken a hitch in the NAVY to escape alcoholic parents. THE SAME STUFF.
I did not suggest that there are books in mosques entitled
"WE THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS" or "THE KKK HANDBOOK" or even "The annals of JOHN BIRCH"
Even more interesting-----I had a close Pakistani friend when I was 14 (LONG LONG AGO) His father was, he said, a
diplomat to the UN-----he "knew" the same shit that appeared in the little sleazy pamphlets that fluttered in the wind in my childhood hometown-----(some written in some foreign land called "SYRIA"------back then I did not know that
Syria was a haven for "refugees" that had escaped the Nuremburg trials---I had no idea. ) If you wish to claim that
classic Nazi anti-Semitism is NOT taught in mosques----you are, simply, demonstrating that you are a liar. Pakistanis got it memorized -----like they memorize the Koran------parrot style. (also muslims from india-----same shit)

If you wish to claim that classic Nazi anti-Semitism is NOT taught in mosques----you are, simply, demonstrating that you are a liar. Pakistanis got it memorized -----like they memorize the Koran----
Doubling down on your idiotic lies and blatant nonsense Irosie still doesn't make it true. ..... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

I wouldn't consider myself an "Islamophobe". A phobia is an irrational fear of something and I'm always armed as I go about my day.

Snackbar's closed.

Better than that. I am the last line of defense for this country, should those fail. :biggrin:

So, your answer is “no”?

Snackbar's closed.

So, your answer is “no”?

Currently? Not active duty. But what does that have to do with anything?

Next time you go to Walmart, the grocery store, the gas station, the convenience, or to church, take a look around you. Bet you can't figure out how many people are packing a concealed weapon. Try screaming "Allah hu Akbar" at the top of your lungs and see what happens.

:laugh:

So, your answer is “no”?

Currently? Not active duty. But what does that have to do with anything?

Next time you go to Walmart, the grocery store, the gas station, the convenience, or to church, take a look around you. Bet you can't figure out how many people are packing a concealed weapon. Try screaming "Allah hu Akbar" at the top of your lungs and see what happens.

:laugh:

Why?

Snackbar's closed.

Tragedy can strike anywhere, anytime. It's not fear. It's just plain old common sense. If you are unarmed, you are a victim. I decided not to be a victim.

Snackbar's closed.

Tragedy can strike anywhere, anytime. It's not fear. It's just plain old common sense. If you are unarmed, you are a victim. I decided not to be a victim.

So, you sleep with a gun, shower with a gun, go to thanksgiving dinner with a gun...?

problem with muslims is that their religion is as alien as can be and if they are an active practicing muslim they want to spread their ways by force or any means needed throughout the world .

Have you ever had a meal with a Muslim and his family? How about a cup of coffee? How about a discussion longer than 10 minutes?

I have-----lots of time---except the coffee-----I do not drink coffee. Why would you ask ANYONE such a question. I do not mind "alien" religions-----I have socialized with hindus and-----people of some of the really weird sects of india.
The forcible spread of islam by force is----an ISLAMIC IDEAL----is there something wrong with saying so?
Baseball is a popular sport in the USA------I don't like it.
Anyone who wants to talk to me about baseball to get an idea how AMERICANS feel about it------will come away thinking
americans despise baseball

Snackbar's closed.

So, you sleep with a gun, shower with a gun, go to thanksgiving dinner with a gun...?

No, nobody sleeps with a gun. Unless they're a criminal or a drug dealer.

If you wish to claim that classic Nazi anti-Semitism is NOT taught in mosques----you are, simply, demonstrating that you are a liar. Pakistanis got it memorized -----like they memorize the Koran----
Doubling down on your idiotic lies and blatant nonsense Irosie still doesn't make it true. ..... :cuckoo: .... :lol:[/QUOTE

I don't lie. You are desperate. Cyber-buddies-----if you want to know what muslim kids are taught----LISTEN TO WHAT THE CHILDREN SAY. My best informant was the
14 year old son of the Pakistani diplomat. Bright kid.----
good student. He LEARNED what he was SUPPOSED to
learn.

Snackbar's closed.

Don't be an idiot. My workers carry too.I don't need to shower with one........YET !
Thanksgiving ? Of course. Pistol and shotgun....and hopefully a dead bird or a couple of tree rats.

Snackbar's closed.

Then you’ve decided to be a victim?

Don’t want to get run down by a truck on a New York street by a maniac screaming “Allahu akbar”? Object to polygamy and female genital mutilation? Object to grown men raping little boys? Then you just might be an Islamophobe. I know I am. And I'm proud of it. How about you?
Better Safe than Sorry

Don’t want to get run down by a truck on a New York street by a maniac screaming “Allahu akbar”? Object to polygamy and female genital mutilation? Object to grown men raping little boys? Then you just might be an Islamophobe. I know I am. And I'm proud of it. How about you?
Better Safe than Sorry

muslims don't do that sort of thing----ask sunni------
SHOW ME IN THE KORAN!!!! uhm---ayah or sura
or something like that. If it ain't in the Koran-----muslims
don't do it. EVERYTHING IS IN THE KORAN-----
if you leave off the Yusuf ali commentary and extra stuff---
it is quite a short book but it MIRACULOUSLY contains
all of human knowledge. I read my pickthal version in
one day-----whilst going about my other business. Always remember ------IT MUST BE IN THE KORAN TO BE TRUE

Snackbar's closed.

Whut? That doesn't make any sense. The reason I own firearms along with the fact that they come in handy for hunting, and because I have the the constitutionally-protected right to protect myself, my family, and my property. Since firearms are so plentiful where I live, I'm never far from one in my home. But I don't sleep with one. There's the Glock 19 in the holster on the stand next to the bed, where I leave it when I take it off. Then there's the 12 gauge pump on the wall. The 12 gauge pump behind the door in the laundry room, my wife's Ruger P89 on the her stand next to the bed, the AK-47 hanging on the bedroom door with magazines placed in strategic locations around the house, two pistols in the garage where I'm typing, the 9mm carbine I keep in the trunk of the car along with a Second Chance body armor, and a gun safe holding something like 12 rifles, last I counted. There's also the military-issue body armor, Kevlar helmet, and M40 chemical mask hanging on a door in the garage.

But I don't sleep with any of them. I just own all that stuff because I'm free, not a criminal, and I can afford it.

Snackbar's closed.

Don't be an idiot. My workers carry too.I don't need to shower with one........YET !
Thanksgiving ? Of course. Pistol and shotgun....and hopefully a dead bird or a couple of tree rats.

Sorry you feel the need to live in fear.

Whut? That doesn't make any sense. The reason I own firearms along with the fact that they come in handy for hunting, and because I have the the constitutionally-protected right to protect myself, my family, and my property. Since firearms are so plentiful where I live, I'm never far from one in my home. But I don't sleep with one. There's the Glock 19 in the holster on the stand next to the bed, where I leave it when I take it off. Then there's the 12 gauge pump on the wall. The 12 gauge pump behind the door in the laundry room, my wife's Ruger P89 on the her stand next to the bed, the AK-47 hanging on the bedroom door with magazines placed in strategic locations around the house, two pistols in the garage where I'm typing, the 9mm carbine I keep in the trunk of the car along with a Second Chance body armor, and a gun safe holding something like 12 rifles, last I counted. There's also the military-issue body armor, Kevlar helmet, and M40 chemical mask hanging on a door in the garage.

But I don't sleep with any of them. I just own all that stuff because I'm free, not a criminal, and I can afford it.

I hope you develop some self-confidence one day.

Forum List

Back