I'm an Islamophobe.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Don’t want to get run down by a truck on a New York street by a maniac screaming “Allahu akbar”? Object to polygamy and female genital mutilation? Object to grown men raping little boys? Then you just might be an Islamophobe. I know I am. And I'm proud of it. How about you?

main-qimg-2b95bb69d218497547d55b9653572181-c

Me too ;) I hate all pedo's that harm children be they muslim, christian and the list is long.

Funny how islam and christianity shares so much of the same shit. Both:
Have a lot of pedo's
Have a hatred for gays and trans
Hate freedom and logic

Yep, those intolerant Islamophobes refuse to accept Americans being machine gunned at an Orlando nightclub and a San Bernardino Christmas Party

Those intolerant Islamophobes refuse to accept Americans being blown-up at the Boston Marathon

problem with muslims is that their religion is as alien as can be and if they are an active practicing muslim they want to spread their ways by force or any means needed throughout the world .

In fact----mosque book-shelves are stocked to the brim with propaganda written by white supremacists and escaped Nazi
war criminals. People educated in muslim lands and some
in the southern part of the USA quote it chapter and verse

I wouldn't consider myself an "Islamophobe". A phobia is an irrational fear of something and I'm always armed as I go about my day.

"Allah hu...blam blam blam blam blam...ack...gurgle."

Snackbar's closed.

problem with muslims is that their religion is as alien as can be and if they are an active practicing muslim they want to spread their ways by force or any means needed throughout the world .

Have you ever had a meal with a Muslim and his family? How about a cup of coffee? How about a discussion longer than 10 minutes?

I wouldn't consider myself an "Islamophobe". A phobia is an irrational fear of something and I'm always armed as I go about my day.

Snackbar's closed.

If you can’t go about your day without being armed, you’re afraid of something.

Snackbar's closed.

If you can’t go about your day without being armed, you’re afraid of something.

Tell that to the police and military. We also have something called the "Second Amendment", as well as my state law that gives me the right to carry a concealed weapon. Actually that makes me a "trusted" individual, having gone through the training, vetting, and criminal background check.

In fact----mosque book-shelves are stocked to the brim with propaganda written by white supremacists and escaped Nazi war criminals. People educated in muslim lands and some in the southern part of the USA quote it chapter and verse
Irosie why do you tell such outrageous lies?

In my travels over the years, I have visited and prayed in dozens and dozens of mosques in over 20 states. And not once have I ever seen any nazi or white supremacist books or literature in the mosque or the mosque library.

Again, why do you continue to spread such blatant nonsense?? ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back