I'm already tired of hearing about Black Panther...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
I look forward to watching the movie, and I'm sure it will be a huge success. It will probably be one of the biggest movies of the year. Awesome. Now, can we stop talking about how "groundbreaking" and "new" it is? We get it. He's an African superhero. Except he has been around since 1966. I can't help but not give a shit anymore.

It’s going to be great. A fictional African nation that is highly advanced because of a wall that kept them invisible to outsiders and they don’t let women run anything.

It’s going to be great. A fictional African nation that is highly advanced because of a wall that kept them invisible to outsiders and they don’t let women run anything.

They don't let women run anything. The wall has very little to do with it.

I have a policy of not going to movies for which white children are told they cannot wear costumes featuring one of the characters.

I have a policy of not going to movies for which white children are told they cannot wear costumes featuring one of the characters.

I have a policy of not going to movies where people are wearing costumes.

Yeah right. More likely you have a policy of being too busy eating cheeseburgers in front of your laptop.

Your fantasy life is rather sad.
Nope I'm happy since I get to go see Black Panther. It's sad you have to miss it :itsok:

I'll let you know if it's any good :thup:

I'm bored with comic book movies.

they dont let women run anything?....in Wakanda the woman have a lot of power and say and probably run many things....

Van Jones: 'Black Panther' is a revelation - CNN

No, Black Panther isn't a "revelation". It's a comic book movie. It may be considered "pro-African", but it's not a political movie. It's not Africa vs. Trump's "shithole" comment. It deserves all the praise it gets based on it's merit. Stop inserting social politics into my superhero movies.

they dont let women run anything?....in Wakanda the woman have a lot of power and say and probably run many things....

Of course Ororo Munroe (Storm) was their Queen. A woman with way more power than T'Challa, who was considered a goddess at one point.

Forum List

Back