I'm all for Prosecuting Hate Crimes

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
So I think the blacks who beat and stripped the 31 year old man in Baltimore should all be charged with them.

I think all so called "hate Crimes" are pretty moronic. But I agree with you...as long as we are stuck with that bullshite it should be applied to black racists as well. I have met or been around a hell of al ot more black racists then white racists. It's amazing how blacks get a pass for being racists.

A crime is a crime....

Why do people steal??

Why a person steals doesn't matter - the fact that he stole does.

Never really understood "HATE crimes." Isn't that really getting a second better lick of the sucker? Like, wasn't the crime already a crime in the first place and it wasn't a Nice crime or a crime of LOVE to begin with.

A beating is a beating already punishable and a murder is already on the books. Too much time wasted in Congress. How does one decide when a crime was a Hate crime and another wasn't? Just because someone was black or gay, they get more years?

From another perspective, what Violent or Vindictive Crime does not involve Hate?

Hate crimes are thought crimes. Next thing on the horizon are the Government's Thought Police.

"We know you haven't come up with those thoughts yet, but you're going to. Twenty years preventive detention!"

A crime is a crime....

Why do people steal??

WHY parse a crime into other areas when we already know a particuliar ACT is already a crime?

I suppose my logic is just fucked? :lol:

a crime is a crime? :lol:

Progressives are so fucking retarded they have to tag "hate" to a crime and they can...

A crime is a crime....

Why do people steal??

WHY parse a crime into other areas when we already know a particuliar ACT is already a crime?

I suppose my logic is just fucked? :lol:

a crime is a crime? :lol:

Progressives are so fucking retarded they have to tag "hate" to a crime and they can...

Thier definition of HATE is just projection since they HATE who they are...and wish to assign it unto others to justify thier weak position.

"HATE CRIMES" are nothing but thought policing.

*NEXT*

Oh gawd, I agree with one of the craziest people on this forum.

We should not be punished for what we think.
We should be punished for what we do.

"HATE CRIMES" are nothing but thought policing.

*NEXT*

A crime is a crime....

Why do people steal??

You guys are obviously not very familiar with the law.

If a man is dying of cancer and ask you to put him out of his misery, so you shoot him is that the same as
A drink driver killing a pedestrian crossing the road is the same as
A cop coming home and seeing his recently raped son on the floor, a gay rapist sitting in the chair next to him and in a moment of rage shoots him deas is the same as
A man who was illegally collecting welfare is found out by an honest neighbor so plans and then goes through with the murder of that person in order to prevent being found out is the same as
A group of Black Panthers who systematically kill whites is the same as
An American citizen who blows up a hundred women and children at a Christian church in the name of Allah.

Our laws have always taken both exigent circumstance and motive into consideration and this is the case with most civilized countries. You can hardly consider both the first and last examples as being equally egregious - even though the exact same law is being broken.

Conservative Republicans have initiated and passed laws that changed punishment of certain crimes based on exactly the same thing: motive.

So I think the blacks who beat and stripped the 31 year old man in Baltimore should all be charged with them.

Only if they did it because the guy was not black

QUOTE=Bigfoot;5095414]I think all so called "hate Crimes" are pretty moronic. But I agree with you...as long as we are stuck with that bullshite it should be applied to black racists as well. I have met or been around a hell of al ot more black racists then white racists. It's amazing how blacks get a pass for being racists.[/QUOTE]
Why do you find different punishments for different motivates moronic? Do you really think someone who kills someone for in self defense should get jail time equal to someone who just randomly killed someone?

Never really understood "HATE crimes." Isn't that really getting a second better lick of the sucker? Like, wasn't the crime already a crime in the first place and it wasn't a Nice crime or a crime of LOVE to begin with.

A beating is a beating already punishable and a murder is already on the books. Too much time wasted in Congress. How does one decide when a crime was a Hate crime and another wasn't? Just because someone was black or gay, they get more years?

No. Someone beating someone up because they got in a drunken bar fight is different then someone targeting a group and beating them up for the hell of it
Hate crimes are determeind by the motivation behind the crime. Beating a gay is only a hate crime if the criminal does it because that person is gay
Hate crimes are thought crimes. Next thing on the horizon are the Government's Thought Police.

"We know you haven't come up with those thoughts yet, but you're going to. Twenty years preventive detention!"

Um no someone isn't charged with a ahte crime for hating gay, black or white people they are charged for committing a crime against said people for the sole reason that they are gay, black, or white

Forum List

Back