I'm about 99% convinced that the CIA and not AQ perpetrated 911

There's no way a bunch of cave dwelling camel fuckers came up with the idea and executed it. It's just not possible.

There's no way that Osama bin Laden was the head of AQ and yet wound up dead and dumped in the ocean. It would be like the Allies capturing Erwin Rommel or Albert Speer during WWII and immediately killing them. Sorry, makes no fucking sense. Makes less sense the more I think about it.

I don't know necessarily that Bush was in on it, maybe. His Dad was one of the most evil people in the history of the USA and I remain convinced was intimately involved in the Reagan Assassination, so maybe the apple and tree thing applies.

Likely CIA and Mossad in conjunction

9/11 was simply a strategy to sacrifice a pawn to gain strategic squares on the world's chessboard..

Play with the emotions of the masses and you can get support of your country and even the world to do almost anything

fuck.

Such language from a little tantrum throwing B****...

I think it was Da Joos.

Particularly Jerry Seinfeld.
Not those kind of Jews, but the nationalists that are more loyal to Israel then America. The ones who are involved in our government, and the ones who had motive, money connections and opportunity. Jerry Sienfeld? Really? Please your a fucking moron.

There's no way a bunch of cave dwelling camel fuckers came up with the idea and executed it. It's just not possible.

There's no way that Osama bin Laden was the head of AQ and yet wound up dead and dumped in the ocean. It would be like the Allies capturing Erwin Rommel or Albert Speer during WWII and immediately killing them. Sorry, makes no fucking sense. Makes less sense the more I think about it.

I don't know necessarily that Bush was in on it, maybe. His Dad was one of the most evil people in the history of the USA and I remain convinced was intimately involved in the Reagan Assassination, so maybe the apple and tree thing applies.

:lol::lol::lol:

9/11 was simply a strategy to sacrifice a pawn to gain strategic squares on the world's chessboard..

Play with the emotions of the masses and you can get support of your country and even the world to do almost anything

Oh shut the fuck up already.
Why are you a Zionist or something? It is known that these syanim are all over our nations government. The majority aren't even Semites and are the worst anti Semitic group of animals in the world, yet they cry anti Semite when ever they get the chance.
Why don't you try to explain how ACARS detected AA77 in the air 20 minutes after it supposedly "crashed" into the Pentagon? Or explain to us how a passport could fly out of
the WTC that was said to have been so hot it melted/distorted massive steel components?

Are you really a Zionist?

I think it was Da Joos.

Particularly Jerry Seinfeld.
Not those kind of Jews, but the nationalists that are more loyal to Israel then America. The ones who are involved in our government, and the ones who had motive, money connections and opportunity. Jerry Sienfeld? Really? Please your a fucking moron.

Fucking morons are weak-minded fools who think da Joos were behind 9/11.

Loser.

George H. W. Bush was one of the most highly decorated Americans in World War II - from Wikipedia:

After Bush's promotion to Lieutenant (junior grade) on August 1, the San Jacinto commenced operations against the Japanese in the Bonin Islands. Bush piloted one of four Grumman TBM Avenger aircraft from VT-51 that attacked the Japanese installations on Chichijima.[6] His crew for the mission, which occurred on September 2, 1944, included Radioman Second Class John Delaney and Lieutenant Junior Grade William White.[1] During their attack, the Avengers encountered intense anti-aircraft fire; Bush's aircraft was hit by flak[7] and his engine caught on fire.[1] Despite his plane being on fire, Bush completed his attack and released bombs over his target, scoring several damaging hits.[1] With his engine afire, Bush flew several miles from the island, where he and one other crew member on the TBM Avenger bailed out of the aircraft;[7] the other man's parachute did not open.[1] It has not been determined which man bailed out with Bush[1] as both Delaney and White were killed as a result of the battle.[7] Bush waited for four hours in an inflated raft, while several fighters circled protectively overhead until he was rescued by the lifeguard submarine USS Finback.[1] For the next month he remained on the Finback, and participated in the rescue of other pilots.

Bush subsequently returned to San Jacinto in November 1944 and participated in operations in the Philippines[1] until his squadron was replaced and sent home to the United States. Through 1944, he flew 58 combat missions[7] for which he received the Distinguished Flying Cross, three Air Medals, and the Presidential Unit Citation awarded to San Jacinto.[1]
Because of his valuable combat experience, Bush was reassigned to Norfolk Navy Base and put in a training wing for new torpedo pilots. He was later assigned as a naval aviator in a new torpedo squadron, VT-153, based at Naval Air Station Grosse Ile, Michigan. Upon the Japanese surrender in 1945, Bush was honorably discharged in September of that year.

Thanks to President George H.W. Bush and other guys just like him, America was able to secure the Pacific by turning the tide from that horrible day on December 7, 1941 when we lost a lot of our Naval fleet at Pearl Harbor to VJ Day.

Also, contrary to press bullshit, the Berlin Wall fell on GHW Bush's watch, not Ronald Reagan, who made a few nice speeches on good advice. His style was to stay in the background, letting others take credit for their accomplishments under his quiet style of management.

My Uncle Neal was a JP in Houston. His law firm did work for GHWBush's business interests. That tells me Bush was a first rate human being, because my uncle was a peerless good man of impeccable judgment.

And you have pie on your face for badmouthing a totally good man, CF.

Naughty, naughty. :evil:

Oh shut the fuck up already.
Why are you a Zionist or something? It is known that these syanim are all over our nations government. The majority aren't even Semites and are the worst anti Semitic group of animals in the world, yet they cry anti Semite when ever they get the chance.
Why don't you try to explain how ACARS detected AA77 in the air 20 minutes after it supposedly "crashed" into the Pentagon? Or explain to us how a passport could fly out of
the WTC that was said to have been so hot it melted/distorted massive steel components?

Are you really a Zionist?

well yeah thats pretty obvious.

GHW Bush was a totally good man?

Wow.

yeah that would make for some great comedy material.Next thing he'll say is Hitler and Stalin were good men as well.:lol:

Bush was such a good man he more interested in taking vacations in his hometown in texas his first nine months in office instead of running the country.He was such a good man he blatantly ignored multiple warnings of terrorists attacks from several heads of state.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back