I'm a Ron Paulian and I hate wars

RonPaulian

Rookie
Mar 20, 2011
Morris Plains NJ
I came here a long time ago. Years ago. I probably came here in 1981 when Ronald Reagan was president. Just kidding. When I did come here, I had no clue what any one was talking about so I never registered and I never posted. I wasn't much into politics anyway.

Now that I'm 40, I'm very much into politics and I read a lot. I've read a lot so I can now converse with people. I'm a libertarian who hates wars. I started out as a democrat, then became a republican but now I don't like either one. I do know that the MIC, Military Industrial Complex has too much control over our foreign policy and so does AIPAC. This is why we are always in conflict.

The Tea Party is really not the tea party it's supposed to be. It got hijacked by the neocons and they're using it to gain power.

I like Ron Paul because he makes the most sense out of all the politicians I listen to. I hope to learn a lot more from my stay.

I came here a long time ago. Years ago. I probably came here in 1981 when Ronald Reagan was president. Just kidding. When I did come here, I had no clue what any one was talking about so I never registered and I never posted. I wasn't much into politics anyway.

Now that I'm 40, I'm very much into politics and I read a lot. I've read a lot so I can now converse with people. I'm a libertarian who hates wars. I started out as a democrat, then became a republican but now I don't like either one. I do know that the MIC, Military Industrial Complex has too much control over our foreign policy and so does AIPAC. This is why we are always in conflict.

The Tea Party is really not the tea party it's supposed to be. It got hijacked by the neocons and they're using it to gain power.

I like Ron Paul because he makes the most sense out of all the politicians I listen to. I hope to learn a lot more from my stay.

WoW! You sure have all the talking points down pat. Are you a religious fellow?

Im sure those who wish to force the yoke of oppression and injustice onto you and what ever unfortunate progeny you can produce will welcome your compliance.

Welcome! I agree with you that Ron Paul is the best candidate for 2012.

The Republicans and Democrats fight with each other while the Federal Reserve and Bankers are fucking us as hard as they can.

We non-aligned got to that place through many paths, did we not?

Welcome from another non-partisan.

Sorry to break the news to you - but Ron Paul has absolutely NO CHANCE of winning the Presidential election.

So you can move along now...

Thanks for the welcome every one that welcomed me.

Sorry to break the news to you - but Ron Paul has absolutely NO CHANCE of winning the Presidential election.

If Barack Obama starts a ground war in Libya, he'll hand the presidency over to Ron Paul on a silver platter.

I think you meant to do the Star Wars thing. I think it's more along these lines...

Nothing to see here, move along.

I was raised a Catholic but I'm not a practicing Catholic.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome every one that welcomed me.

If Barack Obama starts a ground war in Libya, he'll hand the presidency over to Ron Paul on a silver platter.

I think you meant to do the Star Wars thing. I think it's more along these lines...

Nothing to see here, move along.

I was raised a Catholic but I'm not a practicing Catholic.

You have several issues.
First, you feel Ron "Commie" Paul has a snowball's chance in hell.
He doesn't. So, get over it.
Secondly - regarding your faith -
Get your ass to confession - STAT.

Forum List

Back