I'm a Republican now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sealybobo, Nov 26, 2016.

1. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,238
    Yes, if you are about to cause a financial crisis and steal half of poor Americas wealth you may go and warn congress to "cover your ass" but Bush and Delay and Hastert did nothing about it when they were in charge. Nothing. And as Trump says

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

2. Some Guy

Some Guy Deregulated User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +400
    So it's not true that Barney Frank was out there making comments about how Fannie and Freddie were just fine, we didn't need regulation, they could still keep handing out sub-prime mortgages to people who can't afford them and nothing will happen. Then after the crash completely deny he said any of that?

Which party controlled the house and senate during the majority of Bush's presidency? All you have to do is look at what these guys were saying and doing before and after the collapse to see who's at fault. It's quite easy. Will full ignorance is a comforting drug.

3. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,238
    OMG STFU

4. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,238
    Who cares. I come here to say stop worrying about free healthcare for the poor. 80% of them don't even vote.

Republicans are all about shareholders. Are you one?

5. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,238
    Another great example of why I can't keep defending liberals. This 24 year old told me she doesn't vote because it doesn't matter. Meanwhile she's on her dads insurance thanks to the aca. Republicans need to show her the difference.

6. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,238
    by early 2015, 120.8 million adults were in middle-income households, compared with 121.3 million in lower- and upper-income households combined. Most of that change came from the rich getting richer while about a third of the change came from families moving down in income. As a result, the majority of Americans were either upper-income or lower-income — but not in the “middle class”

Be honest. You took a step backward under Obama didn't you?

7. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,238
    Here's another thing I agree with trump. He's going to lower the costs for people who pay for their own insurance. There's going to be a cheaper option for those people. I used to buy my own $350 a month was a lot of money