I'm a Republican now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sealybobo, Nov 26, 2016.

1. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,810
    I am declaring it here and now. I believe we are overpopulated and I believe Republican policies of personal responsibility are designed to deal with that problem.

So when poor people breed I'm not going to ask Republicans to feed them for free so they can keep having more. I'm going to ask the poor people to stop breeding.

If you can't afford private school don't have kids. If you don't have insurance don't have kids. If you don't have a job or husband don't have kids. We got too many now.

If you can afford to have kids have as many as you want.

• Agree x 7
    • Winner x 5
    • Funny x 4
    • Funny and Agree!! x 3
    • Thank You! x 2
    • Informative x 2
  2. Odium

Odium Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,682
    THAT republican party is dead. Sure it has its extremists in the tea party and other clown wings but the GOP is now a Populist working man's party! So come on over and join. I haven't officially yet....waiting and watching first.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Carolinia Agresticia; the Forest Primeval
    Ratings:
    +37,829
    "I'm a Republican now"

What for?
    Political parties are stoopid. You don't need a hive. Think for yourself.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Adamantium Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,626
    i always knew you were bobo.....you have always given me the feeling you put money over everything....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  5. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,079
    Liberals 'want' irregardless of the consequences...

In fact, personal responsibility and consequences don't figure into their thinking or what they want.

Govt to them is something it was never meant to be - a 'cash cow' / wish provider.

If they could not take from others to get what they want they would be penniless.

• Winner Winner x 7
  6. Manonthestreet

Manonthestreet Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,587
    Cant wait for the "we are all republicans now" magazine cover

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,265
    Yep.....money before everything.

Must be why Obama has 5 homes now.

Cuz he's a closet Republican.

YIKES: Something STRANGE happens when Democrats leave office… - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

As they prepare for their exodus from the White House, the Obamas are about to join another rarified club – that of the ruling liberal elite class owning multiple ultra-expensive homes in highly exclusive communities that none in America can afford save the one-percenters. The very same one-percenters whom they rant and rail against as being the greedy, ego-centric millionaires who simply have too much.

Following the likes of Bill and Hillary Clinton who (despite Hillary’s claim earlier this year that they left White House “dead broke”) somehow managed to educate their daughter at Stanford, Oxford, NYU and Columbia; acquire a $1.7 million estate in Chappaqua and a $2.85 million mansion in Georgetown) and Bernie Sanders who shortly after ending his 2016 presidential bid bought his third home –a $600,000 lakefront vacation house on Lake Champlain– Barack and Michelle have real estate designs of their own.

Earlier this year it was revealed that upon his leaving the presidency the Obamas will not be returning to Chicago they will instead be moving into a $6 million, 8,200-square foot, 9-bedroom 12-bathroom mansion in Kalorama, one of the District’s most posh, desirable and exclusive neighborhoods in the heart of one of America’s wealthiest zip codes.

With daughter Malia off to college that leaves just Barack, Michelle and Sasha until the younger daughter graduates high school in 2018. Nothing says “I care about climate change, energy consumption and our CO2 footprint” more than keeping an 8,200-square foot house heated and air conditioned year round …for just three people. The hypocrisy and “do as I say not as I do” hubris of all these wealthy climate change proponents is sickening. By the way, the Obama’s new home is just two doors down from Clinton campaign manager, John Podesta, who recently lost the most significant campaign of his life.

But that’s not the new news. We have now learned Barack and Michelle are the proud owners of yet another home, this one on the Left Coast.

As reported by PageSix and other sources, the Obamas have a new home in Rancho Mirage, California. Rancho Mirage is a popular golf getaway which would explain its attraction to the soon-to-be ex-golfer-in-chief. By some counts this makes the Obama’s fifth home. Also from PageSix, “The Obamas are also said to have bought a holiday getaway in Obama’s childhood home state of Hawaii.”

How many American families own five of anything, let alone houses? Let alone houses in Hawaii that they see once a year or so. Most of us are blessed if able to rent a hotel room or condo on Hawaii once a decade.
    The relocation habits of Democrats leaving office is very interesting.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  8. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,810
    I tried not to. I wanted to believe we are all in this together and that its right to have the rich pay more so the poor don't have to and these ideas may have made sense in the 19th century but not in the 21st..

And it's not about me. It's about the planet. Too many people.

Also if the poor people won't bother voting for it why should I?

If it will also improve my financial situation? That's just gravy.

Wow, the Democrats lost me. Never thought it'd happen. I get it now.

Now, like you guys, nothing a liberal tells me will make sense because if you can't afford you or your kids that's really your problem

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,810
    Do you criticize rich Republicans?

10. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Adamantium Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,626
    it was a joke between me and bobo mud.....im sure he knows why i said that...