I'm a racist?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
It's great when someone speaks this plainly and clearly about all the lies and smokescreens thrown up by various lawbreakers and their supporters. Kudos.

-----------------------------------------------

http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_6308434?source=pop_section_opinion

I'm a racist?

By Billie Louden
Article Last Updated: 07/05/2007 11:26:53 PM MDT

I am a black woman who grew up in rural Oklahoma, where train tracks separated cultures, and I was one of only two blacks in my senior class. I have been a soldier in the anti-American Middle East, and I have felt the isolation of being a conservative Republican instead of the liberal Democrat I am expected to be. Currently, I sport a badge of authority.

Because of these life experiences, I thought I had been called every name in the book except the one my parents gave me. But when a co-worker called me a racist, I was absolutely unprepared.

The accusation was made largely because of a sticker on the back of my truck. The simple statement "Stop illegal immigration" has earned me angry looks and obscene gestures in traffic. I have watched as cars rush to pull up beside the "redneck." Their scowls often turn to bewilderment when they spot me behind the wheel.

My Hispanic co-worker played the ace-in-the-hole race card by insisting only Latinos are being targeted for immigration reform. When I pointed out my sticker mentioned no race in particular, he stated, "It doesn't matter because everyone knows who you are referring to."

At that moment, I realized just how much irrational emotional feelings and personal agendas have alarmingly snuffed out common sense in this country. From top lawmakers in Washington to so-called sanctuary cities, everyone has succumbed to massive pressure from illegal factions.

Let us define common sense. It is the natural instinct that compels us to the logical thing when faced with
an issue shrouded in smoke screens.

Let us ignore tear-jerker tales of individual tragedies that are designed to pull our heartstrings, and realize they are smoke and mirrors hiding the truth, while instilling guilt about feelings of unease with the sieve our borders have become.

Illegal immigrants in this country, like any other criminal, have an excuse for why they committed a crime. But if the tale is sad enough, should we forgive them for their original criminal act because they decide to behave? Should we allow them to take jobs away from law-abiding Americans and call them noble for doing so? How about we offer to pay their medical bills and send their children to college? If, in the course of providing these things, we find ourselves going broke, and we say to them, "Enough is enough, we cannot ignore your crimes any longer because it only encourages more criminals," should we be surprised when these violators take to the streets demanding they be allowed to continue the way of life they have become accustomed to?

When illegals squawk about how we can't survive without their presence, do we dare remind them there are plenty legal folks - and others who are waiting in line to be legal - who are eager to help us out?

When anyone points out these observations, they are lambasted, shouted down, and slapped with the feared moniker "racist," a word that has ruined lives, ended careers and been the gas-filled card thrown on blazing fires of conflicts between majority and minority.

Racism today can never measure up to the raw beginnings and bloody history of the word as it pertains to our country. It began with slavery, evolved into lynchings, oppression and separate but never equal laws. It culminated with marches and dissent demanding the equality all citizens were promised in the Constitution. But the key word here is "citizen."

The righteous marches led by the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. during the bloody turmoil of the civil rights era, should never be compared to the audacious, foreign-flag- waving parades of illegals and their sympathizers being carried out in American streets.

Politicians pandering for future votes, and much of the media, overwhelmingly sympathize with the flaunting of our laws, and assure the "undocumented" protesters their demands are reasonable.

I am a fighter and I refuse to be bullied. I have earned, the hard way, the right to display my opinion. If my "Stop illegal immigration" sticker offends you, maybe you should focus on the one next to it that states, "My son is a United States Marine." Then hopefully you will understand that sacrifice and fighting for country runs deep in my family.

It such a shame that Billie was called a racist because we all know that black people aren't racist. :cuckoo: Simpy because this author is black doesn't make the immune from being racist. That being said, whether the author is or isn't a racist is something that can only be determined after finding out what their real views are. I would have no problem calling a black person, a Hispanic peron, a Russian or anyone else for that matter a racist if that is what they are. As for illegal immigration. That is an issue that needs to be dealt with. Simply stated, it was racists who passed most of these laws and who continue to support them. It was only after liberals stepped in and started getting rid of such ludicrous acts as the "Chinese Exclusion Act" and other such racist statutes that these people found a different way to approach the same end. Now they speak of illegal immigration and how it is illegal but what they fail to address is "why should it be illegal" and when you get to that question then the answer will certainly tell you whether they are racist or not. Many of them will use the excuse, "but others are waiting in line and are going through the legal process" but that goes back to the heart of whether so-called illegal immigration should be illegal. I ask every person here to answer that question: WHY SHOULD ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BE ILLEGAL?

It such a shame that Billie was called a racist because we all know that black people aren't racist. :cuckoo: Simpy because this author is black doesn't make the immune from being racist. That being said, whether the author is or isn't a racist is something that can only be determined after finding out what their real views are. I would have no problem calling a black person, a Hispanic peron, a Russian or anyone else for that matter a racist if that is what they are. As for illegal immigration. That is an issue that needs to be dealt with. Simply stated, it was racists who passed most of these laws and who continue to support them. It was only after liberals stepped in and started getting rid of such ludicrous acts as the "Chinese Exclusion Act" and other such racist statutes that these people found a different way to approach the same end. Now they speak of illegal immigration and how it is illegal but what they fail to address is "why should it be illegal" and when you get to that question then the answer will certainly tell you whether they are racist or not. Many of them will use the excuse, "but others are waiting in line and are going through the legal process" but that goes back to the heart of whether so-called illegal immigration should be illegal. I ask every person here to answer that question: WHY SHOULD ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BE ILLEGAL?

I would have no problem calling a black person, a Hispanic peron, a Russian or anyone else for that matter a racist if that is what they are.

What about narcissistic \!/'s that claim a conjured-up Hebrew Juju says they alone are his "Chosen Race" and that all other people on earth are born to be their slaves. Or their even more psychotic offshoot that says that anyone agin them will burned forever in "Hell"? :bowdown:

Who is worse, a guy who wants to lord it over you down here, and says so, or a supremcist prick who wants to do it FOREVER, but hasn't go the guts to say so? :eusa_think:

Youre hispanic workers were clearly racist, hate whites, and want to steal your country

typical liberal

I dont like you, youre racist.

Oh come on, Marty. You can do better than that!

You can say "I fuckingwell HATE you!" under the PC approved rubric of fighting racism! :eusa_clap:

You can do and say anything you please, like aiding and abetting the mass murder of completely innocent people, if you're righteous in De Lawd's eyes! :eusa_pray:

my brain cells are slow, what are you talking about again?

Oh come on, Marty. You can do better than that!

You can say "I fuckingwell HATE you!" under the PC approved rubric of fighting racism! :eusa_clap:

You can do and say anything you please, like aiding and abetting the mass murder of completely innocent people, if you're righteous in De Lawd's eyes! :eusa_pray:

There's a big difference between the case of the blacks, who were dragged here, and the Hispanics, who broke in. But both can appeal equally to white guilt. And it works. Whites will do anything to avoid being called a 'racist'. They will gladly squander the future of the country so they can bask in the glow of moral superiority.

There's a big difference between the case of the blacks, who were dragged here, and the Hispanics, who broke in. But both can appeal equally to white guilt. And it works. Whites will do anything to avoid being called a 'racist'. They will gladly squander the future of the country so they can bask in the glow of moral superiority.

The epithet “racist” is a inane term of one-upmanship used by holier-than-thou holograms - who secretly see themselves as superior to ALL others - in order to distinguish themselves from honest people.

Like MOST Americans, I maintain that seeing I am so disgustingly G-O-O-D I can only conclude that any "evil" people who disagree with me are irredeemably B-A-D. :eusa_pray:

Consequently I was incensed :( at being called a “racist” for “hating” a people with the same coloured skin (the basic definition of a racist when stripped of all the sophistic bullshit) as me. A now utterly mongrelised people whose Bible was the first book in human history 3 PM Sunday afternoon, 23 October 4004 BC to the present day. to promote their holy Hebrew racism/apartheid.

AND I stand accused of hating "Christians" - who also use The Bible to justify their hatred of their worse than sub-human foe – the satanic non-Christians. :evil:

I maintain that both of my “hatreds, if not directed at Koala (a protected species) Kikes and Christians, would be understood as quite reasonable reciprocal racism by unbiased folk. The same sort of respectable racism these scared shitless of Muslims/Reds-under-the-bed Herbert Philbrick clones have for Gooks, Coons, Quadroons, Octoroons, Mulattos, Muslims, and their equally Christ denyin’ Carmmunist mates.

What is so horrific about hating people who think and say you are lower than a snakes guts/shark shit and oughta be treated like a leper with B.O on earth and then burnt alive throughout eternity? :confused:

I find it extraordinarily hypocritical how the self-styled “decent” people here, who condemn me as a racist, hate multi-coloured Muslims and most non-Americans with a passion. Especially when these same “Christian” people’s interminable wars have been almost exclusively against easily conquered ‘coloureds”

These are the decent family values folk whose piss weak fathers were still communally castrating, torturing, burning, and lynching coons in their short lifetimes. Was there ever a case of one of these inherently gutless Soupers singlehandedly lynching a coon? I don't think so! And right to this very day these closet “racists” criminal and immoral wars are for the most part still racially motivated.

Do you think for one moment Americans would do what they are doing to the Iraqis and Afghans, and what they plan to do to Iran and many others, if they were white Bible believin’ bigots like them? Not fucking likely!

Apart from them in all probability being their WASP wantoks, they might fight back! :omg:

If these PC programmed impostors were as virulently anti-racist as they purport to be, they would be appalled at the inexcusable wholesale slaughter THEIR covert racism has caused in Iraq and Afghanistan.

On the contrary, as you’ve seen here recently, these racist \!/’s lampoon Libruls for being compassionate! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back