I’m a pedophile, but not a monster

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
I was born without my right hand. As a child, this deformity quickly set me apart from my peers. In public I wore a prosthesis, an intimidating object to other youngsters because of its resemblance to a pirate’s hook. Even so, I wore it every day; I felt inadequate without it. I was shy, uncoordinated and terrible at sports, all of which put me on the outs with other boys my age. But I was good at drawing and making up stories for my own entertainment, and I spent more and more time in my own head, being a space adventurer or monster wrangler or whatever character I could think up. These would ultimately prove to be useful skills, but for now they only served to further alienate me from other kids. On top of it all, I still struggled with bladder control—likely due to my heaping pile of insecurities, to which this problem only added more—well into my elementary school years. .............................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this article has been out about a year or two. This is how indoctrination sets in to accept it. We keep warning the zombies they are setting the public up to legalize this sick fkn shit. Hollywood is another indoctrination point.

There is a web of cults out there indoctrinating ppl into accepting the abnormals, they will use PC issues to jump on the same bandwagon.

If you can't believe the Clintons can't be tied to child sex rings , you might want to rethink that.
-------------------------------------------------------

A video posted on Salon’s Facebook page shows the leftist news organization’s resident pedophile, Todd Nickerson, explaining how he masturbated over a 5-year-old girl while romanticized video footage of a child is used to illustrate his sick fantasy.

Although Nickerson and Salon have tried to argue that ‘supporting’ pedophiles who manage to resist the urge to molest children is a positive thing, Nickerson has previously admitted that he “WOULD engage in sex play with a child that I loved if she wanted it and initiated it. I will never deny that.”

Salon Romanticizes Pedophile Masturbating Over 5-Year-Old Girl

Sickos like that need to be locked up. Enablers like Salon should be punished as well for promoting public endangerment.

I was born without my right hand. As a child, this deformity quickly set me apart from my peers. In public I wore a prosthesis, an intimidating object to other youngsters because of its resemblance to a pirate’s hook. Even so, I wore it every day; I felt inadequate without it. I was shy, uncoordinated and terrible at sports, all of which put me on the outs with other boys my age. But I was good at drawing and making up stories for my own entertainment, and I spent more and more time in my own head, being a space adventurer or monster wrangler or whatever character I could think up. These would ultimately prove to be useful skills, but for now they only served to further alienate me from other kids. On top of it all, I still struggled with bladder control—likely due to my heaping pile of insecurities, to which this problem only added more—well into my elementary school years. .............................

So this article has been out about a year or two. This is how indoctrination sets in to accept it. We keep warning the zombies they are setting the public up to legalize this sick fkn shit. Hollywood is another indoctrination point.

There is a web of cults out there indoctrinating ppl into accepting the abnormals, they will use PC issues to jump on the same bandwagon.

If you can't believe the Clintons can't be tied to child sex rings , you might want to rethink that.

A video posted on Salon’s Facebook page shows the leftist news organization’s resident pedophile, Todd Nickerson, explaining how he masturbated over a 5-year-old girl while romanticized video footage of a child is used to illustrate his sick fantasy.

Although Nickerson and Salon have tried to argue that ‘supporting’ pedophiles who manage to resist the urge to molest children is a positive thing, Nickerson has previously admitted that he “WOULD engage in sex play with a child that I loved if she wanted it and initiated it. I will never deny that.”

You have GLSEN (an offshoot of the LGBT) insisting that they be allowed to go into schools and talk about the way they are to even grade school kids and then you have the LGBT and NAMBLA wanting to lower the age of consent down to 14........how fucking sick is that?

• Banned

You have GLSEN (an offshoot of the LGBT) insisting that they be allowed to go into schools and talk about the way they are to even grade school kids and then you have the LGBT and NAMBLA wanting to lower the age of consent down to 14........how fucking sick is that?

This is one of those areas that is so hard to get ppl to understand how indoctrination/ pc/brainwashing takes place right before them.
They do it in the schools, they start in the schools, they use planned parenthood for sexual teachings when kids shouldn't even be taught anything about sex.................gawd the list is so long and the hidden methods your average dumb ass will never understand, get it and so on.

This is one of those areas that is so hard to get ppl to understand how indoctrination/ pc/brainwashing takes place right before them.
They do it in the schools, they start in the schools, they use planned parenthood for sexual teachings when kids shouldn't even be taught anything about sex.................gawd the list is so long and the hidden methods your average dumb ass will never understand, get it and so on.

Right as rain..........

• Banned

Right as rain..........

& Thank you. =)

This thread needs to be dumped IMO. I don't come here to read things like this.

Yet you did. And responded. And you want every thread that doesn't meet your approval to be deleted.

What an asshole you are.

That is not true at all. How dumb to suggest that I want every thread I do not approve of to be deleted.

Fine. If USMB wants this kind of thing here......But my opinion stays the same.

Yet you did. And responded. And you want every thread that doesn't meet your approval to be deleted.

What an asshole you are.

That is not true at all. How dumb to suggest that I want every thread I do not approve of to be deleted.

So does mine.

Well I guess it sucks and hiding behind a rock makes it all go away. Rather than face the fact that this stuff goes on.
Climb under your rock like a good denier maybe it won't exist any more.
I guess I can now SEE IT BEING MOVED WHO GIVES A FKS it's still going to be seen.

What an asshole you are.

So does mine.

:itsok:

Well I guess it sucks and hiding behind a rock makes it all go away. Rather than face the fact that this stuff goes on.
I guess I can now SEE IT BEING MOVED WHO GIVES A FKS it's still going to be seen.

I am full aware that these things go on.

What an asshole you are.

FUNNY EVERYONE YOU SAID That too on MINE GETS MOVED
YOU NEED TO BE BLOCKED altogether so you can stop fking with my post, every single time your little kiss ass to the mods gets told " Move my post" they do it.

I have no clue what you are talking about. Give me an example please. This is the first time I ever even noticed you or a post of yours.

What an asshole you are.

FUNNY EVERYONE YOU SAID That too on MINE GETS MOVED
YOU NEED TO BE BLOCKED altogether so you can stop fking with my post, every single time your little kiss ass to the mods gets told " Move my post" they do it.

I have no clue what you are talking about. Give me an example please. This is the first time I ever even noticed you or a post of yours.

Well I will give you the benefit of the doubt that I could be mixing you up with another who has said that before, to me and it did get moved. I would search those statements but it is not worth it.
and if I am wrong then apologies on that note.
But I am pretty sure, the last few times ppl have said " THIS POST NEEDS TO BE MOVED guess where it ends up " Conspiracy" just because they don't like the little source it's from.

Well if you don't want to see it hypocrite WTF are doing coming to it, and then continue to POST ON IT for...............

You must have been wanting a fight. Sure looks it. I do not. I just didn't feel it was a topic that was appropriate for here. Maybe I am wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

Of course I saw it. I can't very well read anything here with my eyes closed. With a title like that you can't miss it. Only reason I am posting in it now is because I am being attacked over my POV.

Well if you don't want to see it hypocrite WTF are doing coming to it, and then continue to POST ON IT for...............

You must have been wanting a fight. Sure looks it. I do not. I just didn't feel it was a topic that was appropriate for here. Maybe I am wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

Of course I saw it. I can't very well read anything here with my eyes closed. With a title like that you can't miss it. Only reason I am posting in it now is because I am being attacked over my POV.
You're being attacked because you're a stupid leftist bitch who wants to shut down any speech that doesn't meet your approval.

Like all leftist bitches.

You're being attacked because you're a stupid leftist bitch who wants to shut down any speech that doesn't meet your approval.

Like all leftist bitches.

That is pretty darn hysterical since I am about as conservative as they come. Read my posts if you want proof. You can also stop the name calling, if you do not mind.

Forum List

Back