I'm a paying subscriber. How come my animated gifs didn't work?

In other words, you're too fucking retarded to read the text on the page where you uploaded your avatar?

You're too stupid to deserve help, in that case. Try swallowing a razorblade and see whether that helps.

Last edited:
In other words, you're too fucking retarded to read the text on the page where you uploaded your avatar from?

You're too stupid to deserve help, in that case. Try swallowing a razorblade and see whether that helps.

retarded? nope. lazy? maybe. but I usually ignore the shit that fills up all the pages on forums run by the forum foundry

In other words, you're too fucking retarded to read the text on the page where you uploaded your avatar from?

next time I'll take snap shots and show you what a douchebagh you are. keep trying

a simple, quick PM to an admin would have resolved this....i think we have a case of

celebrity-pictures-hilton-attention-whore.jpg

^btw, i have it on good authority, that this is an actual picture of dante :eusa_angel:

USMB has paying "subscribers"? That's news to this "supporting member". Can't upload gifs Dante? Why blame the board? Is it possible that you just don't know what you're doing?

1y4djs.gif

USMB poster "Horty Sir" has an animated avitar, ask him how he did it.

Perhaps the file size is too big?

Pixie and I had that problem.

hmm, there's always that. I thought of it but haven't made the time to look around for the subscriber manual on using animated gifs as avatars.

Look for what? It just tells you file size too large.

You sound like a whiny girl. :)

thank you. you sound like the frigid whore you are. how's the new crutch?

Forum List

Back