i'm a millionaire

xati

Rookie
Dec 30, 2011
so ron paul cutting the estate tax, corporate tax, income tax and capital gains tax is GREAT for me. it's also great for america, because my foreign bank account will eventually trickle down to the 99 percent.

so ron paul cutting the estate tax, corporate tax, income tax and capital gains tax is GREAT for me. it's also great for america, because my foreign bank account will eventually trickle down to the 99 percent.
See ya' troll! Zott!

U.S. millionaires population expanded by 8% in 2010 - Mar. 16, 2011
snip,
The number of U.S. households worth at least $1 million rose to 8.4 million in 2010,
Gosh, that number is well over 1% of the population in the US.
Being a millionaire doesn't mean you are in the top 1%.

Interesting use of capital letters. Is it possible your need to lie is due to small penis size?

Well that's fine if you feel the need to give more I take pay pal and cashiers checks.

trollinhatin21p1tqqk.jpg

Trolling out of the gate.

well, you won't stick out of the crowd of other libtards here on USMB, b/c you're just another, poorly informed harmless buffoon.

Is your name Mark Hurd by any chance?

New Topics

Forum List

Back