I'm a Millennial!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
And this is what I have to say!

Listen old Republican and Democrat people!

Stop being mean to Gays! I don't give two shits about people's personal lives!

Stop the criminal justice system from targeting Black people!

Quit being so fat and dumb! Okay you can be fat and dumb but make sure my tax money does not pay for it!

Quit being so fucking greedy!

Stop fucking up the Middle East! Let them shoot each other! It is none of our fucking business!

Make the Rich pay their fair share!

Fix the infrastructure!

Fix this screwed up mess of a society!

Millennials have never listened to a record.

Millennials have never eaten real popcorn at home that didn't come out of a microwave.

Millennials have never played Jarts.

Millennials have never drank legally at 18.

Millennials have never ridden a bicycle without a helmet.

And this is what I have to say!

Listen old Republican and Democrat people!

Stop being mean to Gays! I don't give two shits about people's personal lives!

Stop the criminal justice system from targeting Black people!

Quit being so fat and dumb! Okay you can be fat and dumb but make sure my tax money does not pay for it!

Quit being so fucking greedy!

Stop fucking up the Middle East! Let them shoot each other! It is none of our fucking business!

Make the Rich pay their fair share!

Fix the infrastructure!

Fix this screwed up mess of a society!
images3E4OTQG5.jpg

Why are Baby Boomers so greedy?
Who do you think made all those toys you play with? Who invented the machine behind the screen you can't tear yourself from EVEN WHILE YOU ARE EATING? Who invented the internet you play on? Who made it possible for you to live entirely cashless if you want to?

Us fat greedy fucks, that's who.

Which brings to mind one of my pet peeves.

My generation went to a LOT of trouble to make checking out at the register a zillion times faster. UPC bar codes, laser scanners, the internet, debit cards.

And what did the dumb fucks in the front office do?

"Can I have your phone number? Your email? Are you a member of our store's club? Would you like to be?"

The dipshits have actually managed to make the check-out process SLOWER than the days when an old lady had to push mechanical buttons on a cash register, and little black flags with white numbers would pop up for each item!

And that old lady could make change faster than the retarded Millennials. You want to see a Millennial go into brain lock? Just give them a five dollar bill and two pennies if your total comes out to $3.47, for example. It will shut them down. They will stare and stare at those two pennies. They will begin to cry and look around for help. What do I do with this? What do I do?

I let them flounder for 10 or 15 seconds and then tell them, "Just punch it into the machine and let it tell you what my change is, champ."

Last edited:
That's another thing Millennials haven't done; stand in a long line at the bank to deposit a paycheck

And how do they thank us? They call us fat greedy fucks.

You're welcome, ungrateful bastards.

Boomer Cashier: 55 cents make four dollars, and one makes five. See ya later, Bob!

Millennial Cashier: (looks at computer screen) One dollar and 55 cents is your change. Have a nice rest of your day!

2d7ahog.jpg

Millennials have never eaten real popcorn at home that didn't come out of a microwave.

Does that really matter

Hey, some stores still sale jiffy popcorn. Also, some people do have their popcorn maker in good condition! So it is possible some millenials have eaten freshly popped popcorn at home!!

Does that really matter

Hey, some stores still sale jiffy popcorn. Also, some people do have their popcorn maker in good condition! So it is possible some millenials have eaten freshly popped popcorn at home!!
:D

Is that why you Millennials can't find any of those countries on a map?

"Afghanistan? Isn't that next to Berlin?"

Does that really matter

We used pan with oil...

Is that why you Millennials can't find any of those countries on a map?

"Afghanistan? Isn't that next to Berlin?"

Plenty of Tea Partier's can't find Benghazi on a map!

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_National_51313.pdf

While voters overall may think Congress' focus should be elsewhere there's no doubt about how mad Republicans are about Benghazi. 41% say they consider this to be the biggest political scandal in American history to only 43% who disagree with that sentiment. Only 10% of Democrats and 20% of independents share that feeling. Republicans think by a 74/19 margin than Benghazi is a worse political scandal than Watergate, by a 74/12 margin that it's worse than Teapot Dome, and by a 70/20 margin that it's worse than Iran Contra.

One interesting thing about the voters who think Benghazi is the biggest political scandal in American history is that 39% of them don't actually know where it is. 10% think it's in Egypt, 9% in Iran, 6% in Cuba, 5% in Syria, 4% in Iraq, and 1% each in North Korea and Liberia with 4% not willing to venture a guess.

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-28_18-46-8.png
    upload_2015-7-28_18-46-8.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 68

Forum List

Back