I'm a mean, mean man ...

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
... at least so I get told. But that just encourages me. It tells me my punches are landing in a tender spot.

I've done a buncha different things in life. Like most children, I started out conservative, and then grew out of it. Employment, being in the military, those sorts of things usually create liberals. But since I was once a conservative, I understand what drives them, so I can help them. I'm here as a beacon of hope, to let them know there is a way out, that they are _not_ trapped forever in the nightmare world of conservatism.

Oh, some have called me snarky and sarcastic, and say that I engage in a bit of trolling. I wonder where they get such ideas.

I live in Indianapolis, IN. Got a couple cats to spoil, and a huge yard to mess around with. My hobbies are geekly things, and loudly asking certain people to repeat what they just said to me about ThosePeople. See, being I'm one of the whitest white men on planet earth, a certain type often assumes I'm one of them, and thus lets down their guard.

I don't give negs, and I don't care if I get them. I like it rough. Not stupid, but rough. I've learned that if someone constantly posts graphics of political cartoons or insult cartoons in a discussion thread, that person is almost certainly stupid. I have little patience with anyone complaining how meeeeeeeaaaaaan someone is. Heat, kitchens, all that. Meeting a libertarian especially fills me with "fresh meat, how sweet" glee.

You'll see me around. We'll have fun.

My name is Pixie and I am a conservative, now what is the next step Mr sponsor. :tongue:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
... at least so I get told. But that just encourages me. It tells me my punches are landing in a tender spot.

I've done a buncha different things in life. Like most children, I started out conservative, and then grew out of it. Employment, being in the military, those sorts of things usually create liberals. But since I was once a conservative, I understand what drives them, so I can help them. I'm here as a beacon of hope, to let them know there is a way out, that they are _not_ trapped forever in the nightmare world of conservatism.

Oh, some have called me snarky and sarcastic, and say that I engage in a bit of trolling. I wonder where they get such ideas.

I live in Indianapolis, IN. Got a couple cats to spoil, and a huge yard to mess around with. My hobbies are geekly things, and loudly asking certain people to repeat what they just said to me about ThosePeople. See, being I'm one of the whitest white men on planet earth, a certain type often assumes I'm one of them, and thus lets down their guard.

I don't give negs, and I don't care if I get them. I like it rough. Not stupid, but rough. I've learned that if someone constantly posts graphics of political cartoons or insult cartoons in a discussion thread, that person is almost certainly stupid. I have little patience with anyone complaining how meeeeeeeaaaaaan someone is. Heat, kitchens, all that. Meeting a libertarian especially fills me with "fresh meat, how sweet" glee.

So, you're just another troll then? Gosh, how original and impressive... :rolleyes:

Welcome to USMB, mamooth. Hope you enjoy the boards.

And if you like it rough, I'm always hearing one telling the other to bend over. :eusa_angel:

snip I'm here as a beacon of hope, to let them know there is a way out, that they are _not_ trapped forever in the nightmare world of conservatism.
snip

In my experience those that come here with such a bloated ego as you, don't last very long.

You think you're mean? just wait. Back up the ego or back off, would be my advice.

I also like to deliberately dangle some easy set-up lines, to see who bites.

And yes, that was another one.

Oh, men who have problems with cats will have the same problems with women. Or so women tell me. Be nice to a woman's ... er ... cat, and she'll really appreciate it.

Oh, men who have problems with cats will have the same problems with women. Or so women tell me. Be nice to a woman's ... er ... cat, and she'll really appreciate it.

So when are we going to see how mean you are? Or are you as full of shit as the rest of the libs?

Who wants to bet he's another whiner who already knows how to dave about it?

You'll feel right at home. Welcome.

Pigeon-holing women?

I can't stand fucking cats.

You have it exactly backward we're all born 'liberals,' then grow up. Think about it if you can, when we are young we dont understand why we cant have everything for free, dont understand why nothing seems 'fair' and dont understand we have to work, to earn, to live comfortably. Then when we first begin to understand that concept, we dont think its 'fair' either. We believe that shrieking and throwing fits will get us what we want. And we are totally selfish at that stage, and totally emotional and unable to believe the world dont revolve around us. Yes, all humons are born liberals, then some, about half, grow out of it. The rest who never leave that larval stage of emotion, still want a mommy and the government suits that role for them very well. Except they want that mommy for all, not just themselves.

Last edited:
I also tell 3-year-olds that I'm a mean, mean man. They laugh with me about it. When I specifically mention I'm trolling a bit, that should kind of be the cue to _not_ start snarling at me. To paraphrase Sergeant Hulka, "Lighten up Francises".

Oh, I love this sentence:

"I can't stand fucking cats."

because it can be parsed in so many different ways.

I also tell 3-year-olds that I'm a mean, mean man. They laugh with me about it. When I specifically mention I'm trolling a bit, that should kind of be the cue to _not_ start snarling at me. To paraphrase Sergeant Hulka, "Lighten up Francises".

Oh, I love this sentence:

"I can't stand fucking cats."

because it can be parsed in so many different ways.
I bet you think you're original, too. Most sexists do. :thup:

Never had a cat fix me a sammich, just because I told her to

:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back