I'm a liberal and I'd vote for EISENHOWER in a second

Decepticon

Rookie
Jan 11, 2012
Too bad the GOP has NO ONE even resembling Ike today.

No, Ike would be considered a pinko commie lefty by today's CON party.

Interstates? Why today's conservatives are against public spending on infrastructure as evidenced by their opposition to public spending programs.

Wary of the Military Industrial Complex?
Today's GOP owns it. Just ask Dick Cheney about the Iraq no-bid contracts for Halliburton.

Tax rates? 90% on top earners.

What are you asking me to vote for this time around?
A silver-spooned dog-abuser who has ZERO conception what it's like to be a working stiff.
Romney's not fit to lick the dog shit off Ike's shoes.

Id vote for Coolidge in a second, myself.

Unfortunately, like Ike. He's dead. How about instead we become good decent people so we can have good decent people respresent us instead of Arrogant people.

Ike was no Nixon.

The right seems to dislike its best people like Ike and Teddy R

since both the crashes in this country were presided over by long time republican government then it makes sense not to allow them the opportunity again.

The Birchers labeled him a communist sympathizer. Of course in those days republicans did not pay attention to crap like that unlike today where they have embraced the insanity.

The Birchers labeled him a communist sympathizer. Of course in those days republicans did not pay attention to crap like that unlike today where they have embraced the insanity.

So are you a supporter of communism or something?

Non sequitur.

It's not illegal to support communism you know. You can answer the question. You seem to think only "Birchers" have a problem with communism.

Teddy R was a progressive. I wouldn't consider him of the "right". He was a republican yes, but right winger? Nope.

You know why he wasnt a right winger?

Because the right winger philosophy is a proven historical failure.

:clap2: that was so clever.

Go look at what coolidge did while president.

what happened under his watch?

Go look at what bush and team spouted and look what happened under their watch.

The right wing philosophy has crashed the world economy twice now in one life time.

Forum List

Back