I'm a Liberal and Herman Cain Scares Me

I am paralyzed with fear of a strong, black conservative voice.

Please don't nominate this man, nothing scares me and my fellow liberal cohorts more.

If he is nominated he will surely win all 57 states and Israel.

Opposition to Cain is merely racism.

Your choice between Obama and Cain would be Obama?

As with a majority of other Americans.

But it would be a brave and honorable thing for the GOP to do: nominate a ‘true’ conservative rather than play it safe with Romney.

I didnt realize fortune telling was your strong point. Given Obama's approval ratings well below 50% why do you think a majority of Americans would vote for that incompetent piece of shit?

Cain is so playing these fools.

I hope they send him all their money so they have none left to give Romeny when he gets the nod

Please don't nominate this man, nothing scares me and my fellow liberal cohorts more.

Yes bud. Herman Cain is a liberal's worst nightmare as a candidate! Sound the alarm!

I am not afraid...

I am willing to put my faith in a pizza man turned radio commentator to fix what's wrong with this country

Yes bud. Herman Cain is a liberal's worst nightmare as a candidate! Sound the alarm!

Rumor has it........:eusa_shhh: Hes a real blackman

Your choice between Obama and Cain would be Obama?

As with a majority of other Americans.

But it would be a brave and honorable thing for the GOP to do: nominate a ‘true’ conservative rather than play it safe with Romney.

Ok....I have to ask.

What makes Cain a "truer conservative" than Romney? Please elaborate.

You idiot. 9-9-9 of course! And he wants to stop China from getting nuclear capability! And he wants to get rid of abortion, unless a women is raped, but then she still can't get an abortion because it would be illegal. And he wants to negotiate the right of return for Palestinians! And he wants you buy his book! Is Romney still hawking his book?

Man. Are you dumb.

Rumor has it........:eusa_shhh: Hes a real blackman

Yes. The Haagen Daz Black Walnut kind. The kind with stayin' power! Pokemon forever!

Please don't nominate this him, nothing scares me and my fellow liberal cohorts more.

You're right and this country isn't ready to have its first black president, but whatcha gonna do? .. :dunno:

everyone knows bill clinton was the first black president, silly.

Ok....I have to ask.

Romney is killed by ‘RomneyCare’ alone…

One of the hallmarks of Cain as the ‘true’ conservative is his admonishment of the lazy, cry-baby unemployed to get off their butts and get a job. The ignorant ‘boot strap’ motif goes over big-time with the right.

But again, it does pose something of a dilemma for the right: go with Cain, the perfect Trojan Horse for the attack on the hated Federal government, or nominate a Washington insider and professional politician who’s the same as Obama, just a republican.

I almost feel sorry for them.

I am not afraid...

I am willing to put my faith in a pizza man turned radio commentator to fix what's wrong with this country

I love how you progressives constantly demean Cain's successful career in the food industry (one of the most competitive industries out there) as if being good at something is a negative. The REASON Cain was put in charge of Godfather's pizza was that he had record of turning around businesses that were floundering, having taken a Burger King region with the worst sales record and turning it into the region with the best sales record. You actually have to be SKILLED to do that. Contrast that to our present President. Barack Obama never LED anything. He never turned a struggling business around. He never made tough decisions. All of these things show themselves in how he performs his job today.

You wouldn't put your faith in a "pizza man" to fix the country but you were more than willing to do so with a man with zero executive experience? After three uninspiring years I'd think you'd have a pretty good idea of what you get with a community organizer/academic/politician at the helm. Do you really want another four years of zero leadership? Another four years of pointing fingers at others while he does nothing himself? This is a man who can't even come up with something as basic as a budget...yet you think he's the answer to our problems? If you don't like Cain or some other Republican then fine...get Hillary Clinton to run. The United States can't take another four years of Barack Obama.

How much will the right HATE Cain when he comes out a couple of years from now with a book about how he PLAYED them all for the fools they are?

How much will the right HATE Cain when he comes out a couple of years from now with a book about how he PLAYED them all for the fools they are?

Post where any of your delusions have become reality.

I do remember Manifold owning you on previous remarks.. So go ahead.............

every one of those guys scare me.....including the ones in power now....

HermanCainBumperSticker.jpg

I am not afraid...

I love how you progressives constantly demean Cain's successful career in the food industry (one of the most competitive industries out there) as if being good at something is a negative. The REASON Cain was put in charge of Godfather's pizza was that he had record of turning around businesses that were floundering, having taken a Burger King region with the worst sales record and turning it into the region with the best sales record. You actually have to be SKILLED to do that. Contrast that to our present President. Barack Obama never LED anything. He never turned a struggling business around. He never made tough decisions. All of these things show themselves in how he performs his job today.

You wouldn't put your faith in a "pizza man" to fix the country but you were more than willing to do so with a man with zero executive experience? After three uninspiring years I'd think you'd have a pretty good idea of what you get with a community organizer/academic/politician at the helm. Do you really want another four years of zero leadership? Another four years of pointing fingers at others while he does nothing himself? This is a man who can't even come up with something as basic as a budget...yet you think he's the answer to our problems? If you don't like Cain or some other Republican then fine...get Hillary Clinton to run. The United States can't take another four years of Barack Obama.

Herman Cain ran a third rate pizza chain for a few years. He did not start it from scratch like Tom Monaghan at Dominos. He came in, closed some unprofitable stores, fired people and left. He is far from a financial genius, if he was, he would have moved up to run a Fortune 500 company rather than being a radio talk show host

The qualifications of a third rate businessman and talk show host are far less than a United States Senator

Last edited:
Ok....I have to ask.

Romney is killed by ‘RomneyCare’ alone…

One of the hallmarks of Cain as the ‘true’ conservative is his admonishment of the lazy, cry-baby unemployed to get off their butts and get a job. The ignorant ‘boot strap’ motif goes over big-time with the right.

But again, it does pose something of a dilemma for the right: go with Cain, the perfect Trojan Horse for the attack on the hated Federal government, or nominate a Washington insider and professional politician who’s the same as Obama, just a republican.

I almost feel sorry for them.

The "ignorant 'boot strap' motif"? Gee, Clayton...what exactly is "ignorant" about admiring a man who personifies the American dream? A man like Herman Cain is the worst nightmare for a slick empty suit politician like Barack Obama because he has substance. Obama was and is...nothing more than a facade. He can't fix the country's problems because he never had any answers to those problems. He was elected President on vague promises of "Hope & Change" without ever having to be specific about what those words MEANT. It turns out that both were nothing more than campaign rhetoric...flowery turns of phrase by a gifted orator with nothing behind them. In case you hadn't noticed, Obama ran out of ways to fix our economy when the first stimulus didn't work. It's almost three years later and he's back trying for a second stimulus just like the first one because that's all he's got!

Forum List

Back