I'm A Jack And The Beanstalk Man Myself

When I said MY post, I meant MY post.

Actually I'm a little gun shy. I've been a member of no less then three dozen boards or forums since I retired 20 years ago...after being banned and still having something to say I've joined again under a new setup four or five times. One thing I've gotten used to......people hiding my posts or changing the subject.

When someone has a part of their signature line which implies that a convicted scam artist was actually worth quoting I will retaliate in a hummingbird's heart beat.

Joseph Smith and Brigham Young loved young pussy.......PERIOD

Except you've demonstrated you don't know squat about sealings.

I've got enough sense to remember that up until I was about 55-60 years old you seal my ass to someone who thought I was a prophet and I'd be screwing them every time I got a hard on....back in those days two or three a day.....these days two or three a year.

Actually it just occurred to me.......if it was young women of my choosing two or three a week. 'Course this might be a death wish for a man 78 years old.

Last edited:
You know....leaving the earth, climbing up into the clouds, the Ogre, the treasures and all.

I've read the new testament no less than ten times and the Jack story kind of reminds me of that.

No, you're a bitter, twisted and miserable fuck who gets his jollies deriding others' beliefs.

Go fuck yourself you miserable, hate filled crapbag.

Actually I'm a little gun shy. I've been a member of no less then three dozen boards or forums since I retired 20 years ago...after being banned and still having something to say I've joined again under a new setup four or five times. One thing I've gotten used to......people hiding my posts or changing the subject.

When someone has a part of their signature line which implies that a convicted scam artist was actually worth quoting I will retaliate in a hummingbird's heart beat.

I've got enough sense to remember that up until I was about 55-60 years old you seal my ass to someone who thought I was a prophet and I'd be screwing them every time I got a hard on....back in those days two or three a day.....these days two or three a year.

Actually it just occurred to me.......if it was young women of my choosing two or three a week. 'Course this might be a death wish for a man 78 years old.

You're a seriously ill motherfucker.. seek help.. please.

The ramblings of a dying old man. Apparently no one has come to visit in a while. Bummer. But hey, you sure are "sharp" for a guy that farts, breaks a hip and fills the room with noxious dust.

Wow....you start a thread about religion and switch over to politics....so which would you like to talk about?

And how about stop bashing Christians? If you hate God, that's your choice....you don't want us shoving our beliefs down your throat but you're constantly pushing your crap down ours. Let me believe what i want and you believe what you want? Yes, it's that simple! Am i hurting you by my beliefs? You're a very hateful man!

He's the poster child of LOLberals who go senile and hide behind a keyboard. I doubt the orderlies even bother to check in on him anymore.

When I said MY post, I meant MY post.

I've got enough sense to remember that up until I was about 55-60 years old you seal my ass to someone who thought I was a prophet and I'd be screwing them every time I got a hard on....back in those days two or three a day.

Forum List

Back