I'm A Jack And The Beanstalk Man Myself

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
You know....leaving the earth, climbing up into the clouds, the Ogre, the treasures and all.

I've read the new testament no less than ten times and the Jack story kind of reminds me of that.

Good for you and why would anyone really care?

Are you related to Ginscpy?

No....just a plain ol' agnostic who has accepted his mortality and still has a modicum of common sense. "I Don't Need No Stinkin' Crutch!"

Let me guess the three Spirits never showed up on Christmas Eve

I guess its mean and bitter from here on out

Let me guess the three Spirits never showed up on Christmas Eve

I guess its mean and bitter from here on out

Do you not remember the supreme court ruling that corporations are people so the rich in the country could raise billions for their negative campaigning? That's what made the Obama re election so sweet. He raised his money from folks like me $250 at a time and ended up getting out spent a mile but the Republicans had such a poorly organized campaign in the key states that they got their asses kicked anyway. The Republican party is all but dead in America right now...thanks to assholes like Grover Norquist and Fox News.

Last edited:
You go from religion to Obama.

Hmmm

images

obama spent more than Romney by tens of millions actually.
Back to my original post I was going to do. Camp, I agree with a lot of your posts about religion, but damn dude, you give athiests a bad name. We like to point out that Christians shove their BS down our throats, but all you do is shove yours and bash the hell out of them. You dish a lot of hate man

obama spent more than Romney by tens of millions actually.
Back to my original post I was going to do. Camp, I agree with a lot of your posts about religion, but damn dude, you give athiests a bad name. We like to point out that Christians shove their BS down our throats, but all you do is shove yours and bash the hell out of them. You dish a lot of hate man

Bullshit and horse kock. You don't know what you're talking about. Here's the key state spending and the rest of the nation was proportional:

In the end the Obama campaign spent $260 million on their battleground ads while the Romney campaign purchased $180 million worth of commercials. When the campaign and its allies are combined Republicans with $411 million outpaced Democrats and their $301 million.
Here is a breakdown of the general election ad spending:

Colorado -
Obama + Democratic Allies: $29.6 million
Romney + Republican Allies: $29.5 million

Florida -
Obama + Democratic Allies: $62.7 million
Romney + Republican Allies: $69.9 million

Iowa -
Obama + Democratic Allies: $22.7 million
Romney + Republican Allies: $33.2 million

Michigan -
Obama + Democratic Allies: $ 329,000
Romney + Republican Allies: $12.4 million

Minnesota -
Obama + Democratic Allies: $ 525,000
Romney + Republican Allies: $2.4 million

New Hampshire -
Obama + Democratic Allies: $16.2 million
Romney + Republican Allies: $13.8 million

New Mexico -
Obama + Democratic Allies: $41,000
Romney + Republican Allies: $1 million

North Carolina -
Obama + Democratic Allies: $22.9 million
Romney + Republican Allies: $38.6 million

Ohio -
Obama + Democratic Allies: $67.7 million
Romney + Republican Allies: $78.7 million

Pennsylvania -
Obama + Democratic Allies: $10 million
Romney + Republican Allies: $15.9 million

Virginia -
Obama + Democratic Allies: $41.8 million
Romney + Republican Allies: $68.3 million

Wisconsin -
Obama + Democratic Allies: $8.2 million
Romney + Republican Allies: $25.4 million

Good for you and why would anyone really care?

Are you related to Ginscpy?

No....just a plain ol' agnostic who has accepted his mortality and still has a modicum of common sense. "I Don't Need No Stinkin' Crutch!"

Problem is always remembering where you left that common sense.:)

Common Sense?

The list of Joseph Smith's plural wives contains ten names of women under the age of twenty who were sealed to him:

Helen Mar Kimball 14

Nancy M. Winchester 14

Flora Ann Woodworth 16

Sarah Ann Whitney 17

Sarah Lawrence 17

Lucy Walker 17

Fanny Alger [16-19]

Emily Dow Partridge 19

Maria Lawrence 19

Malissa Lott 19

Last edited:
OP is scarred sh*tless that there actually may be a God and needs constant reasurance.

That would be the logical explanation for his paranoia

Facts are not only revealing....they are sometimes embarrassing. That guy loved young pussy so much he started a religion to accomodate himself with a lot of it:

The list of Joseph Smith's plural wives contains ten names of women under the age of twenty who were sealed to him:

Helen Mar Kimball 14

Nancy M. Winchester 14

Flora Ann Woodworth 16

Sarah Ann Whitney 17

Sarah Lawrence 17

Lucy Walker 17

Fanny Alger [16-19]

Emily Dow Partridge 19

Maria Lawrence 19

Malissa Lott 19

Last edited:
Looked like you were missing some. Anyways, way to disregard the rest of my post

Looked like you were missing some. Anyways, way to disregard the rest of my post

The ones you think I missed were the thirty or so who were over 20 years old. Young virgins are the ones he and Brigham were chasing and between the two of them they had 85 wives.....many of them mere children..............coincidently ones they took their time and selected from the mass of their followers.

The ones you think I missed were the thirty or so who were over 20 years old. Young virgins are the ones he and Brigham were chasing and between the two of them they had 85 wives.....many of them mere children..............coincidently ones they took their time and selected from the mass of their followers.

When I said MY post, I meant MY post.

Actually I'm a little gun shy. I've been a member of no less then three dozen boards or forums since I retired 20 years ago...after being banned and still having something to say I've joined again under a new setup four or five times. One thing I've gotten used to......people hiding my posts or changing the subject.

When someone has a part of their signature line which implies that a convicted scam artist was actually worth quoting I will retaliate in a hummingbird's heart beat.

Joseph Smith and Brigham Young loved young pussy.......PERIOD

Actually I'm a little gun shy. I've been a member of no less then three dozen boards or forums since I retired 20 years ago...after being banned and still having something to say I've joined again under a new setup four or five times. One thing I've gotten used to......people hiding my posts or changing the subject.

When someone has a part of their signature line which implies that a convicted scam artist was actually worth quoting I will retaliate in a hummingbird's heart beat.

I give up

Except you've demonstrated you don't know squat about sealings.

Forum List

Back