I'm a Grinch

hmm i guess now is not the time to break it to you that i am a witch....yeppers like that settle in on that fringe of 'decent' society....
which i love to hear you define and see you catalog people that way....
there are reasons people are extremes....and they are much more interesting than those trying to pass for normal

hmm i guess now is not the time to break it to you that i am a witch....yeppers like that settle in on that fringe of 'decent' society....
there are reasons people are extremes....and they are much more interesting than those trying to pass for normal
Witch?!? THAT is HILARIOUS!!!!
Hey, guess what... I am a vampire! Maybe we can hang out and swap stories over coffee!

Maybe you can cast a spell to make yourself appear a little less weird!

why would i do that...what fun it that...do you fear appearing weird....is normal that important to you? what are these parameters you define as normal?

Hey, guess what. I shape shifted into the ghost of a werewolf! I am going to spend the rest of the day smoking weed and pissing on trees!

I wouldn't call myself a Grinch, but I will admit that I don't get as excited as I used to this time of the year and its because of all the loss that I have endured in my life. When people that you have spent your holidays with are not here anymore, a good deal of the holidays go with them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wouldn't call myself a Grinch, but I will admit that I don't get as excited as I used to this time of the year and its because of all the loss that I have endured in my life. When people that you have spent your holidays with are not here anymore, a good deal of the holidays go with them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
When you say that you do not get as excited anymore are you talking, like, sexually, or emotionally?

^^^ Emotionally. I would have to have a sexual past in order for me to have meant what I said the other way and right now I currently do not have one.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If you are using me to bring an end to your apparent boredom, its okay with me. :) :) :)

^^^ Emotionally. I would have to have a sexual past in order for me to have meant what I said the other way and right now I currently do not have one.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If you are using me to bring an end to your apparent boredom, its okay with me. :) :) :)
Well, I do like to use women.

o i like a tree...but not in the house and i wont kill a live tree....so we use to have live dug trees...but we now have a yard of old spruces lol
so i went to outdoor decorations only....we had a great tree in the pasture we would do but it got too big...so we are looking for something else this year....
You celebrate the winter solstice? Nobody does that.

Anyone else note the unintentional irony of those two sentences?

Forum List

Back