I'm a GLEEK!

Never seen it
Well, it's cheesy and funny, and sometimes they do some good songs. (that can be hit or miss)
But it's a show both my 15 yo and I can watch together, and there's not too many out there for us, now that our beloved LOST is gone. :(

Never seen it
Well, it's cheesy and funny, and sometimes they do some good songs. (that can be hit or miss)
But it's a show both my 15 yo and I can watch together, and there's not too many out there for us, now that our beloved LOST is gone. :(

Have you checked out the Event?

I'm extremely ashamed to admit I'm hooked.

My wife watches it. As do my two older daughters.

The only character I like is Sue's. I'm usually on the laptop while my family watches it, and just look up when I hear her voice and one of her off the wall mental tirades.

Have you checked out the Event?

I'm extremely ashamed to admit I'm hooked.

No, what's it about and when is it on?

Mondays at 9, NBC.

So far it's about an alien species that crashed a craft in Alaska back the 40's, and they look just like humans. Their DNA is like 1% different than ours.

We've been holding them captive in a secret prison in Alaska the whole time and the president just recently found out about it. They have some kind of technological capabilities, but we haven't really been explained exactly what yet. There's a ton of interconnecting stories spread out in non-chronological order as the story slowly unfolds.

Lots of cover-up and conspiracy type shit, lots of action, always on the edge of your seat, and always left with new questions each week as the previous ones are answered.

I don't usually follow any tv shows, but this one is right up my alley.

I like The Event . . . I liked FlashForward . . . I liked Jericho, because they were all different from most everything else that's on. But I'm trying not to get too hooked on it cause it'll probably get canceled. If it goes on hiatus in a month or two . . .. kiss it goodbye.

EZ, my oldest watches Glee and loves it. I should Sidereel it to catch up and start watching it.

Forum List

Back