I'm a freaking Bloody Mess

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Where's my mommy damn it :D

I just sliced my finger up real good on an exhaust port.....i can see my knuckle bone.

Blood everywhere in the shop, customer freaked out......but i can still type :)

a little late but here is the only thing i didn't clean up yet

9415ab73a32f__1250497930000.jpeg

Last edited:

I just sliced my finger up real good on an exhaust port.....i can see my knuckle bone.

Gross! Why the hell are you typing, sounds like you need, um stitches.

Gross! Why the hell are you typing, sounds like you need, um stitches.

lol....ring finger left hand....probably could take maybe 2 stiches.

I used butterfly stich and a good few band-aids plus some skin glue stuff. It stopped bleeding...i still had to finish fixin the truck so the lady can drive home.

Damn! You'd better get that looked at. If you damaged the exhaust port, the customer could have real problems.

sometimes i just wanna smack the shit outta people....

last tentus?

you really should see a doctor there.....o i knowz you iz all big and tough....but that could get infected...

o i knowz you iz a manly man and all....blood poision doesnt really care....so now ...do we have any red lines running up the hand yet?

if so...get your dumb clumsy ass to the er and get it taken care of....

and note the word yet....it if hit the bone..it will infect....

It didn't hurt too bad actually...when i first did it i didn't feel it (exhaust ports are very sharp like surgical devices) but it hurts now.

Thanks for the advice/worries with infection i should be fine though. Looks ok today. I re-opened the wound last night when I got home then soaked it in some salty water....then i kept flushing it with peroxide till it stopped bubbling then i put alcohol in there (that freakin always hurts).

Re-sealed it with the skin glue and put a band-aid on it. Didn't look like there is any infection (redness/weird pain) so i should be fine.

I get hurt all the time......if i get a fun one i'll make sure to get good pics.

Forum List

Back