I'm a Dreamer

My great grandparents immigrated legally. Despite the hardships and privations. Neither they nor did I EVER own slaves nor did WE support persecuting Jews (because, we are, or in part Jewish). We dream our politicians will follow our wishes and not those that exploit poor and set us against ourselves to their short term political gain. That's MY DREAM.
Do you know why Jews have done so well here in the US?
Because no one would hire us.
It was either starve or start your own business.
Welfare wasn't an option.

Trespassers, even after 2 or 3 genertions, don't seem to have higher ambitions than landscaping or doing dishes

Hyperbole. Many weren't hired because they didn't speak English, for one, same with other immigrants, and they tended to concentrate themselves in entire neighborhoods from their home countries. Wealthy German Jews set up schools to help Eastern European Jews assimilate, and within one generation in many places they were on their way out of the slums. Italians, Germans, Greeks, Irish, etc. were no different when it came to jobs for the most part; Jews differed in their social programs aimed at education and job training. Also, not every immigrant who came over was poor and starving, many were well off enough to start their own stores, buy property, etc. There were welfare programs back then, but true enough they weren't by any means generous. Churches and synagogues had their networks, as did businessmen of all ethnic backgrounds.

LAtinos are just here for the social services or to make enough money to go back to Mexico or where-ever and retire or open their own businesses there; they aren't here for anything but the bucks, same with most Asians and immigrants from anywhere else. We need another moratorium like the ones passed in the 1920's.

...[

Hyperbole. Many weren't hired because they didn't speak English, for one, same with other immigrants, and they tended to concentrate themselves in entire neighborhoods from their home countries. Wealthy German Jews set up schools to help Eastern European Jews assimilate, and within one generation in many places they were on their way out of the slums. Italians, Germans, Greeks, Irish, etc. were no different when it came to jobs for the most part; Jews differed in their social programs aimed at education and job training. Also, not every immigrant who came over was poor and starving, many were well off enough to start their own stores, buy property, etc. There were welfare programs back then, but true enough they weren't by any means generous. Churches and synagogues had their networks, as did businessmen of all ethnic backgrounds.

LAtinos are just here for the social services or to make enough money to go back to Mexico or where-ever and retire or open their own businesses there; they aren't here for anything but the bucks, same with most Asians and immigrants from anywhere else. We need another moratorium like the ones passed in the 1920's.

You really don't see what you're doing there? ^^^

Latinos don’t and will not assimilate to European culture,....
Wrong

and

American culture is not European culture.
Take a hike yuppie
Take your troll posts where they belong.
Why do you still have a tranny as your profile picture? Lol
This is the wrong forum for your trolling.
I’m sure your report button is working over time, you coward lol hahah.. anyway stick to the topic. I’m a dreamer! I’m American

Forum List

Back