Im a do-er,not a talker.....

Well,we replace the migrant workers with nonviolent criminal offenders.

Its a three punch benefit.

One,enforces the current new illegal immigration law.
Two,with the cost of the migrant worker around $50.00 a day,plus housing,you pay $10 a day to prisoners willing to get out and work,saves farmers and businesses 80% labor costs,plus with the program there will be no loss of productivity and increased profitability.
Three,gives nonviolent offenders a purpose,incentivebto earn reduced sentences,and prepare for the workplace on release.

That tongue in cheek comment obviously went over your head like a tent.

Hey liberal genius,would you go to another country illegally,demand healthcare,pay no taxes,nor have rights over nationals of that country?i dont fucking think so,and uf those countries had the balls WE SHOULD HAVE,your ass would be deported.diversity in the world us each nation having its own identity,and not NWO communism.

First off.... I don't think Illegals are the ones demanding Health Care... it's us people who are tired of paying for ER visits from people who cannot afford health care.

Second... other than perhaps Migrant Farm workers and a few other easily hidden jobs, most Illegals have fake SS numbers.... Those numbers allow for taxes to be taken from their checks, including SS, Medicare and other taxes that they will never benefit from.

Lastly... I don't give a shit whether you deport them or not. Go ahead, but be prepared to pick some fucking lettuce my friend, because A. You ain't getting elected and B. It seems that's about where your skills are.

Forum List

Back